Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would you do if you suddenly turned into Stephanie?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What would you do if you suddenly turned into Stephanie?

Panic, most likely.

Comment

When the shock wears off somewhat, I'd likely sing and dance, do the splits and try on cute costumes. Also join in a sports game.

Comment

I don't know what I would do!

Comment

Sportacus. Super human physical capacities, does good for everybody he can, great attitude and way to see everything, and I love sports so it would be great.

I intended to post this on this thread ''If you woke up as any LazyTown character, who would you want it to be?'' so you can move it if necessary. Thx.

I actually don't know what i would do if i turned into Stephanie, I prefer myself, but I would have to live with it i guess.

Comment

If I woke up as Stephanie. And I am guessing I am still the same age I am now so I would be an older version of Steph. I would go and work out and dance and just all that good stuff

Comment

What would you do if you suddenly turned into Stephanie?

I'm presuming the change is physical and not mental. I'd probably wake up and then feel freaked out in bed for about two hours then I'd deal with it and do some other stuff. Don't worry about me, though. Worry about my parents. They would be absolutely mortified.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay View Post
                Iceland has YouTube so LazyTown should have it.
                A tech once told me Iceland has the fastest internet in the world, whether that's true or not I don't know.
                Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
                Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

after exploring/enjoying my new body I would call my parents just in order to find out who they are (>_<)
                  Gallery

Comment

❤ a drem ? It would be interesting

Comment

Eat a ton of sports candy and then run to Lazytown without stopping.

Comment

Being rather old and unfit, I would be delighted to wake up and find myself in such a young and fit body. For the first few hours I would be bouncing of the walls with new found energy, however reality would soon kick in, and I would wonder just how on earth would I explain this to my family and friends. Also as Stephanie's body would only be eight years old, does that mean I would have to go back to school again.

By the way what happens to my old body, I would feel very sorry for Stephanie if she gets my old one.

Comment

This is a very, weird post, but I'd be just as confused as you would be if you turned in to her.

Comment

tbh I would use my new cute exterior to extort things from people. If I still have to work, I imagine I could make HELLA tips, being so tiny, young, and cute.
                            i guess doing a split or high kick would be cool too. I wouldn't mind overall.

Originally posted by Buzz View Post
                            after exploring/enjoying my new body
                            lmao mood of the century

Originally posted by Soldateska View Post
                            Also as Stephanie's body would only be eight years old, does that mean I would have to go back to school again.
                            You have a good point. HELL NAW, THEY CAN'T TAKE ME BACK!! I DID MY TIME!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X