Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Latibær actors who reprised their roles from Afram to GGILB?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Latibær actors who reprised their roles from Afram to GGILB?

How many actors have reprised their roles from Afram Latibær to Glanni Glæpur I Latabæ?

Re: Any Latibær actors who reprised their roles from Afram to GGILB?

Originally posted by Jay View Post
    How many actors have reprised their roles from Afram Latibær to Glanni Glæpur I Latabæ?
    I suggets you watch both the Latibaer plays or musicals (that is how Magnus calls them) and compare characters. It takes you less than 3 hours to watch both. After that we can discuss this further. Is that a good deal? ;)

-
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
      I suggets you watch both the Latibaer plays or musicals (that is how Magnus calls them) and compare characters. It takes you less than 3 hours to watch both. After that we can discuss this further. Is that a good deal? ;)

-
      lol

Comment

From what I can see:
        The actor of Ziggy does all the plays and Jol.
        The actor of Milford Meanswell does all the plays, does Jol and I believe he does the TV series.
        Magnus is obvious. However, he didn't do Jol.

If we want to go off personalities:
        Stephanie moved towards the TV personality in Glanni.
        Trixie wasn't as bad as Afram as she wasn't shooting cows.
        Jives looked like he had a total rewrite in Glanni.
        Sportacus moved towards the TV personality in Glanni.
        Officer and The Postman looked like they had a rewrite in Glanni.

Bonus: The actor who played Stephanie in Afram was a Choreographer in the TV series.

Comment

Originally posted by ItsAllMine View Post

Bonus: The actor who played Stephanie in Afram was a Choreographer in the TV series.
          BTW... It's the same Selma Björnsdóttir as the famous one who done the Eurovision in case you didn't know, she started from áfram as this was a few years before Eurovision and she was married to Rúnar (GGIL Goggi) from 2005 to 2010, nice Latibær trivia there

Comment

Originally posted by comiccominc View Post
            BTW... It's the same Selma Björnsdóttir as the famous one who done the Eurovision in case you didn't know, she started from áfram as this was a few years before Eurovision and she was married to Rúnar (GGIL Goggi) from 2005 to 2010, nice Latibær trivia there
            It really is a small world there in Iceland, isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by LaZboi View Post
              It really is a small world there in Iceland, isn't it?
              of course lol

Comment

Working...
              X