X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What did you get for Christmas?

Originally posted by YikesDepartment View Post
    It's almost that time again, lads.
    Já! I haven't got much for Christmas yet, but I got some Lifesavers, a Gift Card for the local mall in my hometown, candy *obviously*, A PAIR OF *holiday* SOCKS?!, some mittens, some hand-sanitizer, and a gingerbread house making-kit (even though that wasn't considered a ''Christmas Gift'' for me.)

I got all of those from my School, since I'm Autistic, and so I'm in my school's "Special Needs" Class, (a class for people with disabilities like me). And a "fake Santa" comes to visit us every year on the last day of School before Christmas Break, so that's why I got these things so far! I also know that dad's getting me a old Psyduck toy (we bought it together) and some Christmas Ring Pops (for the same reason.) I also MAY or may not open an Christmas Gift early tomorrow, selected by my mom.

Hopefully, I make new videos soon... but until then, me and everyone here in BusyCity wishes you all a Merry Christmas, and Happy Holidays!

Comment

What did you get for Christmas?

I got
      -Tea
      -gift cards to Amazon (hell ye)
      -a deer onesie (HELL YE)
      and the most magical gift of all... waking up without a hangover!

Merry Christmas and Happy holidays everyone!!!

Comment

So far:
        HTC Vive
        1000W UPS/battery for my PC
        Fastest consumer-grade 128GB flash drive
        Portable DAC AMP so i can listen to LazyTown wavs from my phone in higher quality with my 150Ohm cans
        Joystick for flight simulators and the like

Oh yeah and a few pounds of schokolade

Tæknileg Jól...

Comment

Merry Christmas, everyone!

Today I got...

AN NEW WHITE SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE ELITE TABLET WITH 8GB!
          A Google Home Mini
          All 5 Talking DuckTales Reboot Plushes of Huey, Dewey, Louie, Webby and Scrooge McDuck
          An NEW Computer Chair (I had to sit on an stool with a pillow on it before today!)
          A new Desk (Even though I have one already xD, it's even better though!)
          A new Bookshelf (Mine in my room is Crowded! I had the shelf in my room since I was 7...)
          The Super Mario Bros: Power Up! Card Game (Thanks, Santa!)
          TONS of Candy
          Something called the "Tornado Bottle" from Santa (A drink mixer)
          New clothes
          Yet ANOTHER copy of the LazyTown Superhero Foods book (This is the THIRD one I've got! The first one I kept, and the second one I gave away)... (Mothers are stupid)
          An Unofficial Pokémon Go book (Even though I don't play it, and my tablet doesn't support it)
          An Comfy Magenta Pillow-Couch (Seems like one anyways!)
          An actual New Pillow for my bed
          Probably an Adapter for my Tablet's charger from Santa
          An New Pokemon 2019 Calendar (and it has legendaries on it!)
          The Old Psyduck toy and the Ring Pops (Though Santa brought some too for me) as seen in my last post on this forum
          Makeup and Beauty Kits and Hand Sanitizer (FINALLY!)
          A bath bomb, and some hand soap
          Gift Cards to places like Old Navy and the Holland Bakery (a local bakery here in town)
          Another (But a different one) Pokemon X&Y Puzzle
          The Pokémon TCG: Pikachu & Eevee Poké Ball Collection (Though I care about the figurines more than the cards. Thanks,
          Santa!)
          Christmas Money (which is good, I didn't get any Switch stuff due to it being all sold out. LGP + Poké Ball and SSBU, here I come!)
          And possibly some other stuff which I forgot for now. Merry Christmas!

Comment

Originally posted by PKMNMasterClara View Post
            Merry Christmas, everyone!

Today I got...

AN NEW WHITE SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE ELITE TABLET WITH 8GB!
            A Google Home Mini
            All 5 Talking DuckTales Reboot Plushes of Huey, Dewey, Louie, Webby and Scrooge McDuck
            An NEW Computer Chair (I had to sit on an stool with a pillow on it before today!)
            A new Desk (Even though I have one already xD, it's even better though!)
            A new Bookshelf (Mine in my room is Crowded! I had the shelf in my room since I was 7...)
            The Super Mario Bros: Power Up! Card Game (Thanks, Santa!)
            TONS of Candy
            Something called the "Tornado Bottle" from Santa (A drink mixer)
            New clothes
            Yet ANOTHER copy of the LazyTown Superhero Foods book (This is the THIRD one I've got! The first one I kept, and the second one I gave away)... (Mothers are stupid)
            An Unofficial Pokémon Go book (Even though I don't play it, and my tablet doesn't support it)
            An Comfy Magenta Pillow-Couch (Seems like one anyways!)
            An actual New Pillow for my bed
            Probably an Adapter for my Tablet's charger from Santa
            An New Pokemon 2019 Calendar (and it has legendaries on it!)
            The Old Psyduck toy and the Ring Pops (Though Santa brought some too for me) as seen in my last post on this forum
            Makeup and Beauty Kits and Hand Sanitizer (FINALLY!)
            A bath bomb, and some hand soap
            Gift Cards to places like Old Navy and the Holland Bakery (a local bakery here in town)
            Another (But a different one) Pokemon X&Y Puzzle
            The Pokémon TCG: Pikachu & Eevee Poké Ball Collection (Though I care about the figurines more than the cards. Thanks,
            Santa!)
            Christmas Money (which is good, I didn't get any Switch stuff due to it being all sold out. LGP + Poké Ball and SSBU, here I come!)
            And possibly some other stuff which I forgot for now. Merry Christmas!
            Wow, that's a lot of gifts! Have fun.

I got a watch and gifted a desert rose rock I found

Comment

I got two CDs for Christmas
              two DVDs once WWE Summer Slam and Kelly Family
              a coupon for clothing, a toy WWE title, a transitional jacket

Comment

Originally posted by PKMNMasterClara View Post
                (Mothers are stupid)
                Oh I don't know, 20+ gifts seems pretty non stupid to me ;)

I do have a similar story though. Not sure if the fruit drinks brand Shloer is worldwide, but lets say there's 10 different flavours, my least favourite flavour is Rosé.
                Christmas morning I see a familiar shaped bottle wrapped up, great! I wonder if it's red grape or white grape...nope, Rosé! :xd: I happily drank it down and chuckled to myself all day though, as I'd rather have an "almost" gift than no gift at all.

Funny you mention a Calendar, I used to not be able to function without one, now I get on really well with the Google Calendar, except some spy guy in Google's office knows each time I go to the Doctor :xd:
                Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
                Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Originally posted by Glanni's Girl View Post
                  Oh I don't know, 20+ gifts seems pretty non stupid to me ;)

I do have a similar story though. Not sure if the fruit drinks brand Shloer is worldwide, but lets say there's 10 different flavours, my least favourite flavour is Rosé.
                  Christmas morning I see a familiar shaped bottle wrapped up, great! I wonder if it's red grape or white grape...nope, Rosé! :xd: I happily drank it down and chuckled to myself all day though, as I'd rather have an "almost" gift than no gift at all.

Funny you mention a Calendar, I used to not be able to function without one, now I get on really well with the Google Calendar, except some spy guy in Google's office knows each time I go to the Doctor :xd:
                  That Calendar story sounds hilarious xD

I mostly get a new one almost every Christmas.

Comment

Got my Nintendo Switch + a TV and quite a few games for it.

Comment

Originally posted by YikesDepartment View Post
                      Got my Nintendo Switch + a TV and quite a few games for it.
                      Also got a switch with smash ultimate.

Comment

I got pretty much only money, which is fine. Dumped a good chunk of it in my savings account and used the rest to import some Beyblades. The ones we get in North America made by Hasbro are significantly cheaper in quality compared to the ones from Takara Tomy, so I prefer paying a bit more to get the good stuff from Japan. It's another one of my unusual passions. X)

Comment

The most important gift I got for Christmas 2018 is a Tiger Deluxe Talkboy from 1992. One day, the microphone messed up and now it plays nothing but alien-like sounds on the cassette tape. Thank you, Macaulay Culkin.

Comment

Originally posted by Sportscandy View Post
                            I got pretty much only money, which is fine. Dumped a good chunk of it in my savings account
                            Good for you!

Originally posted by Sportscandy View Post
                            I prefer paying a bit more to get the good stuff from Japan
                            Same!
                            There's a musical duo I've been following since 2011, and every time they release a new album, I think "Great!" and also "Uh Oh", as for some reason they add the most content to their Japanese releases, which is great for Japanese people who can just walk to their local store and get it, but buying & importing it to the UK costs a pretty penny!

Also, there's a set of 151 things I'd love to buy from Japan, but I worked out they would cost me over 2 grand, so I guess that'll have to stay a pipe dream, lol.
                            Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
                            Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Working...
                            X