This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GetLazy Web Archive

I already said it on the page itself but if any of you has a LazyTown related website downloaded that are no longer online please share, and I can put it in the archive directory.

There are already a few here:

https://archive.lazytown.eu/
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Re: GetLazy Web Archive

Here's two old flash games:
    Sportscandy Sprint
    and
    Superhero Challange

Comment

This is huge. Thank you for setting this up Pooky. I'd love to help expand this once I have more time in my life.

Comment

Found another game:
        LazyTown Action Spinner

Comment

Originally posted by YikesDepartment View Post
          Found another game:
          LazyTown Action Spinner
          It's not working as a stand alone swf file. There has to be more attached to that file that needs to be loaded during the game, otherwise it stops at the intro part.
          Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Found and grabbed a Nick Jr game that has LazyTown stuff in it.

Piper's Bath Time

Comment

Originally posted by YikesDepartment View Post
              Found and grabbed a Nick Jr game that has LazyTown stuff in it.

Piper's Bath Time
              FINALLY! I played this game when I was little (I knew about Nick Jr's website, but I didn't really care about the LazyTown stuff, and instead about the Dora, Diego, Backyardigans, Blue's Clues, etc), and I've been searching for it EVERYWHERE! You're the best! :3

Comment

Originally posted by PKMNMasterClara View Post
                FINALLY! I played this game when I was little (I knew about Nick Jr's website, but I didn't really care about the LazyTown stuff, and instead about the Dora, Diego, Backyardigans, Blue's Clues, etc), and I've been searching for it EVERYWHERE! You're the best! :3
                god same. Didn't even realize it had LazyTown stuff in it till I replayed it.

Comment

I changed the link in the opening post to the new destination on this server.

The archive of webpages and games is still being updated with new content from original web downloads and from the Wayback machine.

Comment

Working...
                  X