This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A continent based layout

I talked about the modifications of some of the GetLazy Forums in another thread and to take away confusion some explanation is needed imo. We had two almost exact same forums about LazyTown International with all the countries as subforums. Now those are combined but the head forums are devided into (part of) continents with the language as subforums. If you don't care about other continents or language than your own, just go to your own and stay there. Most of the stuff you can find there. LazyTown in other languages are as important as LazyTown in its original English.

If you're on your Computer, or Tablet in the default GetLazy style, you can see a Forum Jump link in the sub-navigation bar. That can be helpfull to go straight to the right forum.

Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Re: A continent based layout

*tfw when there's USA + Australia but its not Australasia because NZ exists.*

(what? people actually don't know we exist yk. gotta do something)

Comment

Working...
    X