Stephanie's stunt double

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stephanie's stunt double

Ok, I've seen this picture so many times and it makes me more and more confused every single time!

Who the hell is Stephanie here in this picture..it is definitely not Julianna...

sorry for teh high res?

Replaced courtesy of CJ and Vespasian.

You'd better be sorry, ;)

That's a stunt double, I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by Vespasian
      You'd better be sorry, ;)

That's a stunt double, I believe.
      Yeah, that's my best guess too...she DOES do some pretty se...I mean intense moves during that dance scene!

Comment

Yay Rottenella!

And I thought I heard that both those girls are stunt doubles for Julianna?

Comment

Originally posted by DSK
          Yay Rottenella!
          I love Rottenella, shes so pretty

Comment

Stephanie's stunt doubles name is Frida Run Einarsdottir.

I thought the girl who played Rottenella was also the dance choreographer for the show. I looked at the credits again in Dancing Duel, and she's not. They do have the same first name though: Kristjana.

Comment

Holy cow even she looks like Asian Stephanie!
              http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

im sure rottenella is juli's first stunt double, i know for a facr shes the sister of lil sportacus and she had to do lil sportacus' voice lol i always though lil sport sounded girly hehe

other stunt double seems ok

Comment

I'm sure it's just me, but that girl almost looks like Peanut Pollino (the girl who subbed as Stephanie for the Jamarama tour and some miscellaneous LazyTown live shows)

But the stunt double's wig should have matched Julianna's more closely, hers doesn't bob inward like that in that episode.

Comment

I remember looking up this stuff a long time ago (plus a link by factor8), but I only mentioned it in IRC.

Samantha Pollino, also known as Peanut:
                    http://www.sceneinteractive.com/talents/peanutpollino/

Whoever started that rumour that Kristjana is a boy is quite the efficient troll. He/she/it kept it up for so long that people started to believe, pretty good. Anywho, her full name is, Kristjana Sæunn Ólafsdóttir. I forgot her name and I had to search for it again. . There's another person that goes by Kristjana; from IMDB:

Second Unit Director or Assistant Director
                    Kristjana Thors Brynjolfsdottir .... third assistant director

Comment

When I saw that in the episode, I thought, wow, his hands do seem a little high... I was expecting him to grab her by the waist, and here he comes borderline groping her lol.

Comment

Re: Stephanie's stunt double

Originally posted by TarpLT View Post
                        I was expecting him to grab her by the waist, and here he comes borderline groping her lol.
                        Nah that's actually the best place to grab for a lift. The waist area is soft tissue with lots of organs beneath. He was lifting from the most solid spot with the rib cage and it's close to the underarms so if she slipped down a little no problem the underarms will stop the slide.

Also answering a post from 2007 in this thread lulz
                        http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

Working...
                        X