Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lazy_airship
    Originally posted by Luigi12
    Ziggy's UK voice is too calm for his character.
    Yes, I miss Ziggy's crazy laugh in the UK version. The boy puppets all sound like girls.

I believe Kobe Powell, who does Pixel's voice for the US version, is a rap singer so hopefully he should be able to bang out a tune.

Comment

**** you all, I like the UK voices, especially Stingy.
      It's true Pixel can't sing, and they often screw up the mixing on the songs, but apart from that I prefer them to the US.

Originally posted by Ponycat
      The boy puppets all sound like girls.
      I sometimes get US Trixie and Stingy mixed up when they're singing.
      I mean, when I'm listening to the soundtrack and can't see who it's supposed to be.

Comment

No one has done this yet?
        Originally posted by Jim Tindell
        Give me a CD
        A
        Fixed.

Yes, I miss Ziggy's crazy laugh in the UK version. The boy puppets all sound like girls.
        Maybe that's because females are used to get the high pitched young male voice, like when LOTR was redubbed into UK-english a female was used for frodo (ok so only on Dead Ringers ).

Comment

Originally posted by calc
          No one has done this yet?
          Originally posted by Jim Tindell
          Give me a CD
          A VD
          Fixed.

Comment

I have never yet heard Mayor Milford Meanswell sing but then I haven't got to see all the episodes yet as CBeebies and Nick Jr on a Sunday seem to insist on just showing the same ones again and again and haven't got round to the 5 that I haven't yet seen.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Purple
              I have never yet heard Mayor Milford Meanswell sing but then I haven't got to see all the episodes yet as CBeebies and Nick Jr on a Sunday seem to insist on just showing the same ones again and again and haven't got round to the 5 that I haven't yet seen.
              Yeah, they do that in Australia too, just show the same few episodes over & over again.

To get back on thread, I'm glad Pixel uses Linux. Looks like Bill Gates hasn't discovered the location of Lazytown yet.

Comment

Looks like Bill Gates hasn't discovered the location of Lazytown yet.
                And if he ever does, I'm helping Robbie roll out the cannons.

Comment

Originally posted by Luigi12
                  Looks like Bill Gates hasn't discovered the location of Lazytown yet.
                  And if he ever does, I'm helping Robbie roll out the cannons.
                  And shake hands with beef?

Comment

Working...
                  X