X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LazyTubes

Originally posted by Fox View Post
    This is pure nightmare fuel...
    this channel is fake as hell...the videos are random and he/she's always claiming to be the person in the videos but he/she isn't...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgjIv9oLFtk

that's Saige Isabell in the video e.g.

Click image for larger version

Name:	CBlack.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	11.6 KB
ID:	149444
    Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz View Post
      this channel is fake as hell...the videos are random and he/she's always claiming to be the person in the videos but he/she isn't...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgjIv9oLFtk

that's Saige Isabell in the video e.g.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6648[/ATTACH]
      You're right. I found One Video with Saige Isabell in it. She is an alright singer.

Comment

Originally posted by megadjmatt25 View Post
        You're right. I found One Video with Saige Isabell in it. She is an alright singer.
        Gallery

Comment

No image..

403. That’s an error.
          Your client does not have permission to get URL /G7JCiYKO5ESS8ilH7TOkaqcnkd2PX1_QU6VMPjajXT8B49oEgj7AnMgSkrqa2p9__6JLrR6YnRK2R6Y=w1355-h654 from this server.
          Forbidden That’s all we know.
          Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

fixed...should work now...it was my first attempt to link a content via google drive but it's complicated...only the owner of the drive account is able to see the linked content...after a lil research I found out that you need to convert the google drive link that it works properly...if you ever consider to link your google drive stuff directly then use this app

http://gdurl.com/
            Gallery

Comment

Nice gif

Comment

Originally posted by megadjmatt25 View Post
                Nice gif
                thanks man...may the boots don't walk all over you ;)
                Gallery

Comment

thanks man...may the boots don't walk all over you ;)
                  Lol thanks

Comment

I created a monster, enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrFq81AZsZ8

Comment

Originally posted by Username View Post
                      I created a monster, enjoy.
                      Very funny.

Comment

Lol nice

Comment

Apart from the anti-semitic undertones, i dig it.
                          The "Das Auto" really made me crack up. The idea of Stingy driving around in a Volkswagen is kinda intriguing. At least it shows he has a sense for good cars, amiright Buzz?
                          I'm still kinda curious why you didn't just use the German version instead? That would've saved you a lot of "mein's"..
                          I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

Originally posted by Fox View Post
                            The idea of Stingy driving around in a Volkswagen is kinda intriguing. At least it shows he has a sense for good cars, amiright Buzz?
                            idk...I drive a Reisschüssel tbh
                            Gallery

Comment

Glad y'all liked it!

To your point Fox, humour is obviously a subjective matter, and while explaining it is never itself funny, I feel it necessary here due to the presumption of antisemitism. There is humour in juxtaposing dislike elements. In this case, the bright colours and tone of LazyTown against the B&W hues and general destitution conveyed by Nazi Germany. Underscoring tragic footage with uplifting music is another juxtaposition. I respect that a seemingly lighthearted use Nazi iconography can lend itself to a presumption of antisemitism. However, I assure you that wasn't my intent. In fact, I escalated scenes of grief as an attempt to tone down or remove any dog whistling.

The German dub never crossed my mind, sadly, but I'm getting all sorts of crazy ideas now. Mind you, the motivation was always 'graft Hitler's head over Stingy when he says mine', to which everything followed, so it wasn't simply about replacing the language.

But feel free to criticize any anti-semetic undertones in my upcoming Greatest Genie video! I mean, what else am I supposed to do to make Robbie's nose grow big?!

Comment

Glad y'all liked it!

To your point Fox, humour is obviously a subjective matter, and while explaining it is never itself funny, I feel it necessary here due to the presumption of antisemitism. There is humour in juxtaposing dislike elements. In this case, the bright colours and tone of LazyTown against the B&W hues and general destitution conveyed by Nazi Germany. Underscoring tragic footage with uplifting music is another juxtaposition. I respect that a seemingly lighthearted use Nazi iconography can lend itself to a presumption of antisemitism. However, I assure you that wasn't my intent. In fact, I escalated scenes of grief as an attempt to tone down or remove any dog whistling.

The German dub never crossed my mind, sadly, but I'm getting all sorts of crazy ideas now. Mind you, the motivation was always 'graft Hitler's head over Stingy when he says mine', to which everything followed, so it wasn't simply about replacing the language.

But feel free to criticize any anti-semetic undertones in my upcoming Greatest Genie video! I mean, what else am I supposed to do to make Robbie's nose grow big?!
                                I can't wait to see you're next video

Comment

Working...
                                X