This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: LazyTube II

You have talent! You could definitely be a dancer somewhere.

Comment

Thank you! :)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazy4Ever View Post
        New Dance! I did a full dance to We're Dancing from the unaired Lazy Dance episode. I took choreography from different clips of live shows I have seen on YouTube and put the dance together. Sorry that the dance isn't executed as well as some of my others (my perfectionism knows I can do better) but it is awfully hard to dance on shag carpeting haha! Also, sorry once again for the low quality. For some reason when I exported the footage it downgraded from 1080p to 240... :/

I hope you enjoy!
        That turn at the end still gets to me. It is so hard to dance on carpet!!

Comment

I really need to stop putting off editing for so long. Also 4 words; Sofðu Unga Ástin Mín.

Comment

My latest video that I spend almost 2 days on to make (many video/audio edits).

Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Love it!
              Maybe this is the future - community made episodes. :)
              I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post

Wow! I can tell a lot of work was put into it- great job!! My guess is this was recorded sometime during or after Season 2 as Julianna sounds older and a little less enthusiastic hehe.

Comment

That was a sick front flip. Must have been really cool to see that in person! :ehmm:

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post

I fully appreciate the work you put in to make this :)

Comment

Spontaneous videos are the best, and it needs humor in it for more views. Also the more stupid a video is, the more youtube is sharing it and could be end up in trending (but than it has to be reaaaalllly stupid).

Serious videos are less appealing.
                      Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

• Re: LazyTubes

he is proly just sleeping behind something... getting that rest finally.

Comment

Agreed.

Comment

Another one. This time it is to Have You Ever. Hope you enjoy it

Comment

Originally posted by Lazy4Ever View Post
                              Another one. This time it is to Have You Ever. Hope you enjoy it

Blessed

Comment

^Haha, you're the best

Comment

Working...
                                X