This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LazyTube II

LazyTown & Power Ranger (Green) meet each other!

Chloe Lang in Minicon party and David Hector Jr closes the show with a big jump over others. It's so strange that she is looking like bright as Sun ray.

Re: Music Videos

Comment

Re: LazyTubes

LT official added new Mix video that contains S2 songs:

Comment

Originally posted by ParvizHalimov View Post
        LT official added new Mix video that contains S2 songs:
        Yup they did indeed. And this time it's the same story as last.

They are not making these videos in an old fashioned manner. They are simply using the YouTube Video Maker to not even stitch, but simply play the clips in sequence of each other.
        Check out the attribution information here: https://www.youtube.com/attribution?v=AyztsYL-MQE
        I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

Originally posted by Fox View Post
          Yup they did indeed. And this time it's the same story as last.

They are not making these videos in an old fashioned manner. They are simply using the YouTube Video Maker to not even stitch, but simply play the clips in sequence of each other.
          Check out the attribution information here: https://www.youtube.com/attribution?v=AyztsYL-MQE
          You're right. I noticed that, too. I think they just upload few songs and edit them through YT Video Maker not in company.

Comment

You're right. I noticed that, too. I think they just upload few songs and edit them through YT Video Maker not in company.
            Which is really a shame. I mean, I think Máni could work wonders if he really sat down and made a mix of the best songs.
            I'm almost certain that we'll never get anything even as remotely as good as Pooky's mix though. Anyhow, it would still be good with a mix of all the seasons combined. Like, the best from all of LazyTown.

Maybe I should look into it. I can't do anything as good as the one we already have, but I can try and do something at least.

Comment

Which is really a shame. I mean, I think Máni could work wonders if he really sat down and made a mix of the best songs.
              I'm almost certain that we'll never get anything even as remotely as good as Pooky's mix though. Anyhow, it would still be good with a mix of all the seasons combined. Like, the best from all of LazyTown.

Maybe I should look into it. I can't do anything as good as the one we already have, but I can try and do something at least.
              Why don't you try out and we'll rate your job?

Comment

Why don't you try out and we'll rate your job?
                Hmm, maybe. When I get some sparetime I'll start looking into it. Just for fun of course!

Comment

They are simply using the YouTube Video Maker to not even stitch, but simply play the clips in sequence of each other.
                  So basically they are being "Lazy" in Lazytown :)
                  http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

Originally posted by boredjedi View Post
                    So basically they are being "Lazy" in Lazytown :)
                    May I remind you that the lyrics go: "No one's lazy in LazyTown."
                    Well, the crew would certainly seem to be lazy!

Comment

slowly I get the strong feeling that our well known rotoscoping queen Christina Black is a creepy man called Christian...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZ6u9RbX5j8
                      Gallery

Comment

What the **** is going on in this thread?

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy View Post
                          What the **** is going on in this thread?
                          I dunno but I'd like to have what that girl is smoking
                          http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz View Post
                            slowly I get the strong feeling that our well known rotoscoping queen Christina Black is a creepy man called Christian...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZ6u9RbX5j8
                            I'm pretty drunk. No. I'm very drunk. Actually, I'm very very drunk. This video. It's weird. It's ****ed up. It made me more drunk. It made me very, very, very drunk. I can't watch it. What the fox is going on?
                            She needs to sleep. I need to sleep. Why is she taking off her skirt? She could be my younger sister. The world is so messed up. Why am I watching this? Why is such a thing on Youtube? Who uploaded this? This world is messed up.
                            The lazytown reference though. Nice. I liked it. It was subtle, yet still very obvious. How easy is it to bake a pretty cake? I guess it's a piece of cake. Could be wrong though. I'm often wrong.
                            If Robbie Rotten is always making a carnage in LazyTown, how come the children still gets fooled by his disguises? Questions keeps raising. Goodbye.

Comment

good job at the scenes and FX IMAO

a bit short though
                              Gallery

Comment

Working...
                              X