• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: LazyTube II

Thank you, Stingy

Comment

Originally posted by Lazy4Ever View Post
      Was bored and was dancing around so I though I would do the Bing Bang dance and post it because we need more LazyTown videos haha! Enjoy the awkwardness! ;)
      Oh my gosh! That was amazing!

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy View Post
          Wow, I think this might be the absolute best fan Bing Bang dance I've ever seen. High kicks and all. Really well done :)
          Agree. very good dancing.

Comment

Thank you for all the nice responses! :) The Bing Bang dance is always fun to do

Comment

I'm uploading videos of LazyTown songs in different languages, and I started with Arabic because that's the first language alphabetically.
              فضل أغاني لايزي تاون

Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
                I'm uploading videos of LazyTown songs in different languages, and I started with Arabic because that's the first language alphabetically.
                فضل أغاني لايزي تاون
                Very procedural haha... do you have them all? Or are there some that you're missing still?

Comment

Was bored and was dancing around so I though I would do the Bing Bang dance and post it because we need more LazyTown videos haha! Enjoy the awkwardness! ;)
                  not to be dramatic or anything but i think i just fell in love

Comment

^Hahaha! I'll take that as a compliment. Glad I did the original justice

Comment

It's the first time that I see someone interpreting that theme so iconic and transmiting all the fabulous Julianna's spirit in her best moments. The key (for me): you did it spontaneously - according to your words - and without exaggerated poses, specially without the wig and the pink dress, looking more like a sort of fresh "Julianna", during a personal rehearsal, prior to the recording of that dance.

I really liked it. Well done.

By the way, seen at that distance, your face seemed slightly similar to a very young Britt Robertson,

Comment

^Thank you so much! Everyone's comments have made me smile so much

Comment

Since my Bing Bang dance was so fun and received so well, I thought I would do a short little Stephanie dance again. This time I did the short section from You Are A Pirate. Hope you all like it!
                          (P.S. Sorry for the poor quality. I have been having so much trouble with my computer and just to make this was a whole ordeal.)

Comment

• LazyTube II

You make it look so easy...

Comment

T'is the goal, Stingy :icon_e_wink:

It really isn't that hard. Just have to practice getting the choreo right

Comment

hmmm...it looks so smooth...do you have any gravity over there ? ;)
                                Gallery

Comment

Working...
                                X