This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LazyTubes

I was joking 'bout that, but I guess I've gone and committed to it now.

Comment

Lol I guess

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oRIoMOOARg

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMA26fnuI_Q

Comment

Re: YouTube Video's ETC

Comment

Originally posted by megadjmatt25 View Post
              video
              lol wtf?

That moment when a picture of a pink, pre-pubescent girl pops up, and the voice of a full grown man starts playing... :xd:
              I don't know why, Matt, but I always pictured you as some 13 year old little squeaker, sat in front of the computer spewing out "lol" all day long.
              Guess this goes to show otherwise..

As for the video, well.. It could've done with some better mastering at some points, as most vocals were too quit.
              But honestly, who cares, your little introduction at the beginning made up for it.
              You have a beautiful voice btw. Maybe you should get into radio or commercials?
              I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

Originally posted by Fox View Post
                lol wtf?

That moment when a picture of a pink, pre-pubescent girl pops up, and the voice of a full grown man starts playing... :xd:
                I don't know why, Matt, but I always pictured you as some 13 year old little squeaker, sat in front of the computer spewing out "lol" all day long.

As for the video, well.. It could've done with some better mastering at some points, as most vocals were too quit.
                But honestly, who cares, your little introduction at the beginning made up for it.
                Well first of all The fact that you laughed at me just reading the lines for Stephanie made me laugh. Yeah the video could have went A Lot better but I was just wanting to add the lost lines back into the video that were cut out. But If I was the Animator I can guarantee that it would have went better then just adding Pics were the animation would have been. There is a reason why it is Unlisted. I been working on more videos that have to do with Scenery and Art like my last 2 recent videos Tower District and Wall Of Art on my Channel I wanna move away from the stuff I have made in the past. I am working on a Video that consists of Pics and Footage that I took in some fields. Not very exciting but I am wanting to be a Photographer. I am also wanting to be a Professional Video Editor. But a lot of people keep saying I would do well in being a Voice Actor. Also I am not sure why you thought that but okay lol. And thank you. Those pictures in the begging I used during the intro. I took all those myself.

Comment

Originally posted by megadjmatt25 View Post
                  wow amazing mayor voice jajaja also good Robbie

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Fox View Post
                  lol wtf?

I knew he had a nice voice because he said before he was some kind of voice actor if i remember correctly.

Comment

It was really sweet of you guys to make a video like that. I told Ana but forgot to post a reply here.
                    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Ludwig View Post
                      wow amazing mayor voice jajaja also good Robbie

- - - Updated - - -

I knew he had a nice voice because he said before he was some kind of voice actor if i remember correctly.
                      Yes you are correct. I am a voice actor in training. As in until I can afford to take acting classes I train my own voice. And thanks It felt great to voice the Mayor who is my favorite puppet LT character. And It was great to voice Robbie. I did my best for each voice I did in the video.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
                      It was really sweet of you guys to make a video like that. I told Ana but forgot to post a reply here.
                      It is alright LP. And thanks. I know I enjoyed being a part of a fan made video for LT for once which kinda has been a small dream of mine. And I know Ana enjoyed working on it as well. And everyone did a great job.

Comment

This needed a video too.

Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

This needed a video too.

Nice remix

Comment

This needed a video too.
                            so cute...still waiting for the announced rap version ...perfect legs btw
                            Gallery

Comment

This is really important!
                              Straight lines! Sportacus always moves in a straight line!

(I'm really tempted to make a compilation of every time Maggi says "this is really important" )

Poor Meanswell oh my God

Comment

What is that video Patchi/Sportahamster posted I'm am intrigued and frightened. Milford's face though. lol
                                I tried to quote the post but it didn't work lol
                                But Milford's face I'm dead

Comment

Working...
                                X