Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many LazyTown episodes you haven’t seen yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many LazyTown episodes you haven’t seen yet?

I made this thread to see if there are any LazyTown fans who still haven’t seen certain LazyTown episodes.

I saw so many LT episodes since 2016 (I’m not counting episodes that I saw as a toddler since I don’t remember which episodes I saw even though I know I only seen S1 and S2 when little).

My mom believes that I saw all LT episodes but in reality, I haven’t seen the following episodes:
    • A few S1 EPs (I haven’t seen Dancing Duels and a few others. I also haven’t seen The Lazy Dance but that’s because no one except for the LazyTown cast and crew and member Stingy has seen it.)
    • Some S2 EPs (I haven’t seen but I’d like to see Dancing Dreams, Trash Trouble, The Lazy Genie, Rockin Robbie and some others)
    • Most S3 EPs (I wasn’t interested in S3 since I discovered it in 2016 but wanna see the Chef episode)
    • Some S4 EPs (I’m interested in S4 like how I’m interested in S1 and S2. I saw Robbie’s Dream Team, the Moon Episode, the Pyramod episode, the Time Travel episode and a few others but I’d like to see Baby Troll, Ziggy’s Talking Teddy and most others but I don’t wanna see The Fortune Teller since fortune telling is against my morals since I’m a xtian)

Which episodes you haven’t seen and which episodes would you like to see?

Re: How many LazyTown episodes you haven’t seen yet?

So that's not the right topic for me. Because I saw all episodes of every episode. For every season Lazy Town has changed a bit, if you look closely.

Comment

A lot actually... i don't really have the time or willing to just sit down and watch a full episode
      yet i've downloaded all the episodes on my power pc

Comment

I haven't watched Sportacus on the move for obvious reasons.

Comment

I've seen every single episode at least once, and some of them multiple times.

dance, peasants

Comment

I've seen every episode at least once but most multiple times. Wasn't gonna watch Sportacus on the move but got around to it a few months ago.

Comment

The only available episode i have not seen because I have forced myself to do so is...

The Baby Troll.

There is so much wrong with that episode. It does not have a LazyTown-feel to it.

I don't know if i will watch it.

Oh, and TLD.

Comment

Originally posted by Bonzorio View Post
                I've seen every single episode at least once, and some of them multiple times.

dance, peasants
                Then you have nothing to look foward to.
                How sad!!!

Comment

A lot, to be honest. Not counting those I saw as a child, I've now seen all of Seasons 3, 4 and Extra, and some of Seasons 1 and 2. (best 'til last.) Though I've decided I can't post my fanfic until I've seen every episode.

Comment

I haven't seen the Christmas episodes cause I'm waiting until the last week of Christmas to see them.

Also, The Lazy Dance for the same reasons as you guys.

Comment

I've not been very thoughtful in terms of order when it comes to watching the episodes, so I can't even remember which ones I have watched and haven't.
                      I'll get round to it some day, though.

Some day.

Comment

A few S3 and S4 episodes.

Comment

Originally posted by Nyasart View Post
                          I've not been very thoughtful in terms of order when it comes to watching the episodes, so I can't even remember which ones I have watched and haven't.
                          I'll get round to it some day, though.

Some day.
                          I'll start on my next ordered watch-through of every single episode soon...

Comment

Truthfully, I think I've not seen over half of the entire series. I used to watch them three years ago with a friend when he'd spend the night. We were both 21 and watching Lazytown on Demand. Good times.

I do plan on watching all of them though. Most likely in chronological order.

Comment

Working...
                            X