Help me? someone stealing my videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me? someone stealing my videos

This channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnn...=dd&shelf_id=0 stealing my videos videos where i singing videos with my instrumental covers and my other videos i dont know what should i do please can someone help me?

Re: Can someone help me?

But when i click on report it doesnt open

- - - Updated - - -

I write him or her to stop stealing my videos and she blocked me i dont know what to do that channel stealing all my videos

Comment

Copy bots, there's nothing much you can so about it. They appear and disappear, most of the time with zero subscribers. You should not worry and continue what you are doing, your fans and subscribers know where to find you, they commend, like and share your content so more people come to your channel (unlike the copy channel, that's all alone and stays lonely). Unless you make money with your videos you should not bother.
      Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Ok thank you LazyPooky for support im gald you asnwered me I will certainly continue to do what I do

Comment

Working...
        X