Latabæjarhtáíð í Höllini, Enginn latur í Latabæ & Sportacus Music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latabæjarhtáíð í Höllini, Enginn latur í Latabæ & Sportacus Music

So I would like to discuss these topics here: the Icelandic stage play Latabæjarhtáíð í Höllini from 2010, Enginn latur í Latabæ and its variants, and Sportacus music.

TBH I don’t know much about Latabæjarhtáíð í Höllini, but I absolutely love its variant of Enginn latur í Latabæ which tells the moves from the original at Glanni Glæpur í Latabæ, as well as use the No One’s Lazy in LazyTown 2007 remix as its instrumental. I listen to it all the time, and I don’t think I’ll get tired of it any time soon. Maybe you could post some clips of the play here (excluding the promo video GetLazy uploaded).

I also like Sportacus music in general, especially the “eeeeeeeeeeeeouuuue” heard at the beginning of the original Enginn latur í Latabæ, and the “eooooouuuw” overlayed on it in the episode LazyTown’s New Superhero. I would love to see that part mashed into the NOLILT 2007 remix.

What do you think? Should this be in another thread? Should the topics be separate threads? Let me know.

Re: Latabæjarhtáíð í Höllini, Enginn latur í Latabæ & Sportacus Music

Hello? Why is no one here?

Comment

Maybe you can add some examples of the music parts you described above? YouTube is a good medium to searched for the right parts, or you can upload them yourself and post them here.
      I just listened to the part of Latabæjarhtáíð í Höllini with the used LazyTown 2007 remix and the Latibaer break. Awesome.
      Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Well Ayventri í Latabæ is where Dansa, Áfram Dansa came from... It also has unique Stephanie and Sportacus actors. Here’s a link to an older thread about it:

http://www.getlazy.net/forums/showth...ture-show-2014

Comment

Originally posted by xXx_LI_xXx View Post
          Well Ayventri í Latabæ is where Dansa, Áfram Dansa came from... It also has unique Stephanie and Sportacus actors.
          ..ehm.. I though this topic was about Latabæjarhtáíð í Höllini 2010?
          Ayventri í Latabæ is from 2014. There are no videos from that play.

Click image for larger version

Name:	hmm.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	30.8 KB
ID:	150051
          Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

It was about that one. So we should discuss it now? It seems interesting. I had forgot this thread wasn’t made for it.

Comment

Working...
            X