Stephanie doing Bing Bang in London?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stephanie doing Bing Bang in London?

Only just found this video. Why was this done?? Especially the one in front of the guard (even if it's not really Buckingam Palace). Seems like a very random thing for LT to do.

Re: Stephanie doing Bing Bang in London?

I have been wondering this too...

Comment

David
      Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
        David
        Who's David?

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
          David
          Cameron???

Comment

Nah I was referring to this David.
            http://www.getlazy.net/forums/showthread.php?2004

Stories went 'round that he owned the youtube.com/lazytown channel once (before lazyTown Ent. took over years later) and first uploaded the videos of this in 2006. I believe it was all speculation, nobody knew or knows for sure. Some members here know exactly what I'm talking about.

Anyway, Julianna did this for the hit single Bing Bang (Time To Dance), released somewhere at the end of november 2006, and was in the top 10 UK charts for 2 weeks. I believe it reached #4. So this was a promotion. There are three videos though.

Bing Bang! The Single - 4th December 2006
            The UK is about to go WILD for ‘Bing Bang’ (Time To Dance), the debut single from the phenomenon that is LazyTown. Produced by Mike Stevens (Steps, Take That, Sugababes), this sparkling slice of perfect pop will be released by the same label that made the Crazy Frog so huge.... and if they are backing it you know something big is about to happen! So get ready to memorize the moves to Bing Bang; 3 minutes of pure pop pleasure.
            Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

If time travel exists, the smartest man returns to 2003.

Relives these years.

Comment

It would be nice if it was in an Olympic themed episode, if the show kept going.

Interestingly, I actually held the 2012 Olympic torch in school.

Comment

Originally posted by Shakeitpiggy View Post

Only just found this video. Why was this done?? Especially the one in front of the guard (even if it's not really Buckingam Palace). Seems like a very random thing for LT to do.
                  This is interesting. Also, this version of Bing Bang, the Time To Dance version, reminds me of that one song, the one on those bus commercials. But yeah, I think it's cool that LazyTown travels around the world.

Comment

Working...
                  X