Mark Zaslove

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark Zaslove

Mark was great to work with -- we're always looking for another show to work on so everybody keep your ears open.

Cheers,
    Mark V.

Mark Zaslove

Originally posted by artfuldodger
    Mark was great to work with -- we're always looking for another show to work on so everybody keep your ears open.

Cheers,
    Mark V.
    Aww how sweet of you Mark
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Mark Zaslove

Cheers,
      Mark V.
      Oh damn. We're being watched. Do you lurk the Rugrats forums too Mark? Muahaha...

Comment

Mark Zaslove

Heyyy... It's the Mark's Bros!

Comment

Mark Zaslove

Originally posted by pooky
          Aww how sweet of you Mark
          Mark Z. doesn't get a lot of attention for the work he did on the show, but believe me, he was instrumental in helping to churn out those episodes in the midst of all the insanity.

Comment

Mark Zaslove

Mark Z. doesn't get a lot of attention for the work he did on the show, but believe me, he was instrumental in helping to churn out those episodes in the midst of all the insanity.
            Ah thanks, I had no idea actually. There are probably more people like Mark Z. who did an impressive job during the LazyTown recordings. For us fans it's just not clear who made a more or less great achievement in what parts of the total making of the episodes, just because we were not there, and there is not a lot of information too.
            Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Re: Mark Zaslove

Hey, that is cool to see a post from someone involved with LT on here!

Comment

Re: Mark Zaslove

Sad he's no longer here.

Comment

Working...
                X