Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stefán’s cancer has returned!

I was browsing Know Your Meme today when I saw this:

Actor Stefán Karl Stefánsson, best known for his portrayal of the villain Robbie Rotten in the children’s television series LazyTown, is facing another battle with cancer after doctors discovered two new metastases in his liver. While it may be operable, Stefánsson is accepting donations on GoFundMe to help support him and his family through this difficult time.
    If this is true, is their anything we can do about it?

Re: Stefán’s cancer has returned!

This may be an old report..last summer

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey2001 View Post
      This may be an old report..last summer
      I'd say the same. It's a meme page, after all. The author of that page probably isn't keeping the page up to date because the WANO meme's gone stale now.

EDIT: Another thing, if Stefan got cancer again, wouldn't an update be posted on the GoFundMe page? More importantly, wouldn't Stefan post it himself through social media?

Comment

Video was uploaded November 5th 2017

Comment

Originally posted by megadjmatt25 View Post
          Video was uploaded November 5th 2017

I discussed this with a different group and they think that it's a re-upload, since Stefan appears to be fine in Mexico.

Comment

Originally posted by TheOtter View Post
            I discussed this with a different group and they think that it's a re-upload, since Stefan appears to be fine in Mexico.
            It's a re-upload and also a bit confusing why he uploaded that video now on his own channel too. The meme page owner didn't understand it and never saw the original video uploaded earlier this year, probably.
            Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Why do bad things happen to good people? Stefan is so full of life and just a generally happy man, spreading cheer wherever he goes. It's so disheartening to know his cancer is malignant.

Comment

Working...
              X