Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about the British VA's

Hi there,
    I was wondering who voiced Pixel and Trixie in the UK dub? I heard Sarah Burgess still voiced Trixie in the UK dub, and that Pixel was voiced by Julie Westwood. However, I've read online that Trixie and Pixel were both voiced by an actress called Joanna Ruiz, so was just curious if anybody knew for definite :)

Re: Question about the British VA's

I was under the impression that Sarah Burgess voiced Trixie (and Stingy) and Julie Westwood voiced Pixel. However, I searched online for Joanna Ruiz voicing them on LazyTown, and apparently she only did so in 2005, which would indicate to me that she could've been an early voice actor who was replaced, similarly to US Pixel's early voice actor in Have You Ever and Defeeted.

Comment

Originally posted by TheOtter View Post
      I was under the impression that Sarah Burgess voiced Trixie (and Stingy) and Julie Westwood voiced Pixel. However, I searched online for Joanna Ruiz voicing them on LazyTown, and apparently she only did so in 2005, which would indicate to me that she could've been an early voice actor who was replaced, similarly to US Pixel's early voice actor in Have You Ever and Defeeted.
      Ohhh

Comment

Originally posted by SteffiSparkle View Post
        Hi there,
        I was wondering who voiced Pixel and Trixie in the UK dub? I heard Sarah Burgess still voiced Trixie in the UK dub, and that Pixel was voiced by Julie Westwood. However, I've read online that Trixie and Pixel were both voiced by an actress called Joanna Ruiz, so was just curious if anybody knew for definite :)
        How interesting :) never heard of her until today.
        Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
        Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Hmm... Could be that there IS actually 2 UK dubs, the First one with Joanna Ruiz and the second one with Julie Westwood.

Comment

Originally posted by ItsBeboy View Post
            Hmm... Could be that there IS actually 2 UK dubs, the First one with Joanna Ruiz and the second one with Julie Westwood.
            Well, having grown up in the UK, I'm almost certain that this rumoured Joanna Ruiz dub never aired on TV. This is an interesting case though, and I hope we can find an answer...

Comment

Originally posted by This postbox is mine View Post
              Ohhh
              ????

Comment

Working...
              X