Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would the UK dub sound like if all the characters were given British accents?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would the UK dub sound like if all the characters were given British accents?

What would, Sportacus, Stephanie, Robbie, Milford and Bessie sound like if they were given British accents for the U.K. dub?

Re: What would the UK dub sound like if all the characters were given British accents

Originally posted by Jay Guzmán View Post
    What would, Sportacus, Stephanie, Robbie, Milford and Bessie sound like if they were given British accents for the U.K. dub?
    Terrible.

Comment

Re: What would the UK dub sound like if all the characters were given British accents

Let's not, please =)

Comment

Originally posted by Shakeitpiggy View Post
        Terrible.
        My thoughts exactly.

But in all seriousness, every single UK dubbed character sounds absolutely awful, and there is no reason to assume that dubbing the other characters would be done to a higher standard.

However, I have to say that Sportacus or Robbie with a ridiculous accent might be funny to watch.

Comment

What if everything is given a British accent for the UK? What will Mario sound like if he had been dubbed for British accents? What will happen if all people who visit the UK will be given a British accent?

Comment

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaybe as a short or Pixel makes a voice changing machine or something but for it to run for the entire series I don't think it would go well

Comment

Originally posted by megadjmatt25 View Post
              Maaaaaaaaaaaaaybe as a short or Pixel makes a voice changing machine or something but for it to run for the entire series I don't think it would go well
              Robbie literally already did this in 'Little Pink Riding Hood'.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay Guzmán View Post
                What if everything is given a British accent for the UK? What will Mario sound like if he had been dubbed for British accents? What will happen if all people who visit the UK will be given a British accent?
                They would be like, " Oh good morning. Do you want to play football or go in the lift?"

Comment

Working...
                X