Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you think the LazyTown cartoon should be like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it'd be interesting to see what they did with Sportacus in a cartoon series. A lot of his action scenes are based around the breathtaking physical stunts (stunt double or no stunt double) he does. How would they execute to the same effect when he was animated?

Comment

Originally posted by comiccominc View Post
      nothing is confirmed but stefan teased it with pics of the cartoon versions of the characters, it's just a rumour tbh rn
      Do you mean beyond the picture from Instagram of the gang stylized as South Park? If that's all there's been, I'd hardly even consider that teasing. It's probably just interesting fan art someone made or something that he shared.

Comment

Originally posted by Nyasart View Post
        I think it'd be interesting to see what they did with Sportacus in a cartoon series. A lot of his action scenes are based around the breathtaking physical stunts (stunt double or no stunt double) he does. How would they execute to the same effect when he was animated?
        They'd just make stock footage of his stunts, which they'd repeat each episode.

Comment

Originally posted by babytroll View Post
          Do you mean beyond the picture from Instagram of the gang stylized as South Park?
          He also posted a picture of them in the style of the activity books etc., but deleted it shortly after

Comment

Originally posted by babytroll View Post
            Do you mean beyond the picture from Instagram of the gang stylized as South Park? If that's all there's been, I'd hardly even consider that teasing. It's probably just interesting fan art someone made or something that he shared.
            Im sure there was a post of the character in a more typical cartoon style

Comment

I really want a cartoon LazyTown or Season 5. Please.

Comment

Originally posted by Aimee View Post
                He also posted a picture of them in the style of the activity books etc., but deleted it shortly after
                Anyone got a screenshot of this/is it posted anywhere on here?

Comment

I seriously doubt that there will be a new season of LazyTown, even cartooned. But I'd be interested in what the plan of a possible animated show for LazyTown would be like. So much of what made LazyTown special and fun (at least in my opinion) was how the show was like a cartoon come to life; everything looked so colourful, and Sportacus would do these amazing things.

Comment

I've long accepted that LazyTown is over (despite what the song may suggest), considering Magnús' retirement and Stefan's (unfortunately) terminal cancer. But if LazyTown were to be a cartoon, I'd want it to have the same art style as the animated segments of "Once Upon A Time." (But considering that it looked hand-drawn, that might not even be feasible in this day and age.)

Comment

Working...
                    X