Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any LazyTown fans that break the morale/message of LazyTown?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any LazyTown fans that break the morale/message of LazyTown?

I am a LazyTown fan but I recently ate Burger King and I also eat fast food frequently and play video games and use the internet instead of excercising.

Do you break the morale/message of LazyTown?

Re: Any LazyTown fans that break the morale/message of LazyTown?

Everyone who doesn't go to bed at 8:08 PM breaks the message of Lazytown

Comment

I’m awake at 9:27 PM.

I’m also kinda fat but not that fat or obese. Does that count as breaking the message?

Comment

I could spare to lose 20.. 30 pounds. Like every good American :p

Comment

I go to sleep after 9:30pm.

I'm basically on computers for most of each day.

I do no exercise past 'walking to places' and 'sprinting in desperate situations'.

I definitely should get more muscle mass.

I'm fine in a food sense, though.

Comment

Maybe... I'm not saying, I'm not....

You can guess for yourself....

Comment

Originally posted by Random_User View Post
              Everyone who doesn't go to bed at 8:08 PM breaks the message of Lazytown
              I can't tell you how much I love this comment.

Comment

No one is perfect, and everyone does things that maybe they aren't "supposed to". But the thing with LazyTown is that while they promote and encourage an active lifestyle and eating healthily, they also make a subtle point to note that BALANCE is the most healthy lifestyle. That means to eat junk food now and then, have lazy days, etc. Everything in moderation. For example, Stephanie is perhaps the most "perfect" in LazyTown (besides Sportacus) and she has ice cream once in a while, will have a day where she reads comics on her bed or plays video games inside - and that is okay! The best life is a balanced life.

Comment

I don't remember Sportacus ever specifically telling me not to do drugs soo

Comment

Originally posted by Jay Guzmán View Post
                    I am a LazyTown fan but I recently ate Burger King and I also eat fast food frequently and play video games and use the internet instead of excercising.

Do you break the morale/message of LazyTown?
                    I eat junk food, sometimes play video games, usually GameCube, I'm also overweight, I may or may not be obese, I don't think I am, but I do have chest fat (moobies) (I hope I'm not obese).
                    Edit: I now wish I didn't right here. I'm trying to exercise but I just can't.

Comment

Any LazyTown fans that break the morale/message of LazyTown?

I'm pretty trim, but I'm a sugar hound. Sour gummy worms are my kryptonite. And sleep?? Staying up until 1AM is for cool kids.

@ everyone saying they're fat/heavy: it's okay. Thick is in nowadays :^)

Comment

I can't exercise at the moment due to an illness I have so I can't live up to that aspect right now.

I used to exercise though, well I had periods of exercising for a while and then not

Comment

Lol, if i lived in LazyTown, Robbie would be proud of me. I think that answers your question. ;)

Comment

Working...
                          X