What are ya'll doing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are ya'll doing?

So its a normal Tuesday night here and I was going through the GetLazy wiki episode section, as it looked kind of bare and I saw the episode Defeeted with a small as description. So I just felt writing an episode description which turned out to be 11 A4 pages long. But then I can't figure out how to log into the wiki.

So yeah, any advice would be nice.

Also, while writing I had some birthday cake ice cream which tasted awful with all the sprinkles in it.
    So how is your morning, midday, evening, night, sleep doing?

Re: What are ya'll doing?

Yeah, I can't get into the wiki either. Apparently LazyPooky has to manually add you or something.

Comment

Originally posted by ItsAllMine View Post
      .. I can't figure out how to log in to the wiki.
      Originally posted by TheOtter View Post
      Yeah, I can't get into the wiki either. Apparently LazyPooky has to manually add you or something.
      Your login (username/password) at GetLazy Wiki is not the same as what you need here to log in, I tried to do that but that Single-Sign-In software is too outdated and can't work with the server applications.

Every Admin can make a login for you. Just go to the Support Forum and ask there.
      Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

I remember I created mine by my own.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
          Your login (username/password) at GetLazy Wiki is not the same as what you need here to log in, I tried to do that but that Single-Sign-In software is too outdated and can't work with the server applications.

Every Admin can make a login for you. Just go to the Support Forum and ask there.
          Shots, thanks!
          (fyi, we kiwis sometimes say shots for awesome, so probs expect that around here.)

Comment

****ING
            HELL

I was putting on the edit I made for Defeeted when I was logged out and I lost ALL
            MY
            ****ING
            PROGRESS

Comment

Originally posted by ItsAllMine View Post
              ****ING
              HELL

I was putting on the edit I made for Defeeted when I was logged out and I lost ALL
              MY
              ****ING
              PROGRESS
              Been there! I feel your pain.
              Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
              Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Working...
              X