Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did a LazyTown live show happen in Puerto Rico?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did a LazyTown live show happen in Puerto Rico?

I think I remember going to a LazyTown live show with my Dad when I was young and it was here in Puerto Rico in the Roberto Clemente Stadium but I don’t know if my memories are false. At least I remember a giant Oreo bouncy house thing next to the stadium so it looked like Oreo was a sponsor (which I think it’s a bad idea because Oreo does diabetes).

Re: Did a LazyTown live show happen in Puerto Rico?

According to YouTube, there seems to have been a live LazyTown show in Puerto Rico on April 23, 2008, but the videos don't clarify which stadium it was in.

Does the setting in the video seem familiar? I apologize that the video quality isn't the best, but this was one of the only videos I could find:

Comment

The setting looked kinda familiar. Here’s a picture of the Roberto Clemente Stadium (actually a colosseum). See it and compare it to the stadium in the video.

Click image for larger version  Name:	1B32968A-5402-4A52-BE11-90BDCD8C1730.png Views:	1 Size:	135.6 KB ID:	150021

I remember being in the exterior of the coliseum near the Oreo bouncy house thing but I don’t remember what I saw in the show.

Comment

There indeed was, fam.

Comment

Working...
        X