Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are there any projects to fan dub the Latibær plays to English?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Are there any projects to fan dub the Latibær plays to English?

And another one: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...K9Q7NHV-8/edit

Comment

Im Icelandic myself and would love contributing to this project to help make it a reality.

Comment

You'd probably be a big help. What could you contribute?

Comment

Originally posted by EmAsPerUsual View Post
          You'd probably be a big help. What could you contribute?
          I guess I could go over the lyrics and correct them if I could think of a better translation for each scenario or explain them exactly to the participators, I also could do a voice(s) with Icelandic accent.
          If its possible to rip the audio channels individually from the VHS tapes then I have them somewhere in storage (Áfram Latibær and Glanni Glæpur í Latabæ)

Comment

Originally posted by arion View Post
            I guess I could go over the lyrics and correct them if I could think of a better translation for each scenario or explain them exactly to the participators, I also could do a voice(s) with Icelandic accent.
            If its possible to rip the audio channels individually from the VHS tapes then I have them somewhere in storage (Áfram Latibær and Glanni Glæpur í Latabæ)
            We have almost all of the instrumentals already, all we would need is some of the random instrumental stings, which if Mani doesn't have we could probably make our own versions.

Comment

Originally posted by ItsBeboy View Post
              We have almost all of the instrumentals already, all we would need is some of the random instrumental stings, which if Mani doesn't have we could probably make our own versions.

Comment

When I'm done finally getting the scripts together (I'm revising the ones I've already posted due to having better ideas), I'll link them here, so if anyone has any ideas on how to make something out of the scripts, they can comment here.

Comment

Good to know this is still happening

Comment

Originally posted by arion View Post
                    Im Icelandic myself and would love contributing to this project to help make it a reality.
                    THANK YOU

Now, could you please do the same thing to the Icelandic-Dubbed LazyTown Episodes? I kinda wanna learn Icelandic, and so I want to watch the Icelandic LazyTown TV Episodes, but it would be nice knowing on what they say too, it's sometimes different from the English Dubbed Version.

Comment

I can pass the script along to some voice acting peeps that I'm in contact with if we needed help.

As for voices, I am female, but there has been from what I've dug up on YouTube, there has been shows of Glanni Glaepur(local in Iceland) where Iprottaalfurrin is played by a girl, so I could give that a go if you're willing to be flexible. Either that or I could try my hand at Solla Strida.

Comment

Originally posted by The Blue Elf View Post
                        I can pass the script along to some voice acting peeps that I'm in contact with if we needed help.

As for voices, I am female, but there has been from what I've dug up on YouTube, there has been shows of Glanni Glaepur(local in Iceland) where Iprottaalfurrin is played by a girl, so I could give that a go if you're willing to be flexible. Either that or I could try my hand at Solla Strida.
                        Ithrottaalfurrin as a girl? Where's that "Play" at?

Comment

Originally posted by PKMNMasterClara View Post
                          Ithrottaalfurrin as a girl? Where's that "Play" at?
                          Probably talking about this:

Comment

That's the very one. :)

Comment

The plays are hard to understand because of the language they are in.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny D View Post
                                The plays are hard to understand because of the language they are in.
                                You do realize that people can translate languages, right?

Comment

Working...
                                X