Google stated that Robbie's Greatest Misses is a 1 hour movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google stated that Robbie's Greatest Misses is a 1 hour movie

So, Google classified Robbie’s Greatest Misses, an episode of LazyTown Season 1 as an 1 hour movie instead of an episode of LazyTown. It appeared when I googled “Magnús Scheving”. Please correct Google!Click image for larger version

Name:	C38EE6EF-6793-4DD7-9026-40C8F0823E70.png
Views:	1
Size:	1.15 MB
ID:	153207

Re: WTF, Google?

I looked on there and you were right. I submitted feedback to Google saying that it's not a movie and it's not 1 hour long.

Comment

Oh yeah. There are lot of mistakes I found over the internet and wiki sites which put the title of episodes of every cartoon and shows

Comment

Wiki is weird as well. It has a weird article about Jives "Jives is a lethargic and weak teenage boy who lives in a tall house that appears to be bending over. He wears a green cap and a yellow sweatshirt. Jives is only physically seen in the Icelandic plays, but his home remains in the TV series. He also makes several cameo appearances on cards and books. Jives never comes outside because he is always sleeping."

Comment

Originally posted by megadjmatt25 View Post
          Wiki is weird as well. It has a weird article about Jives "Jives is a lethargic and weak teenage boy who lives in a tall house that appears to be bending over. He wears a green cap and a yellow sweatshirt. Jives is only physically seen in the Icelandic plays, but his home remains in the TV series. He also makes several cameo appearances on cards and books. Jives never comes outside because he is always sleeping."
          What's weird with that, it sounds right to me :p

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy View Post
            What's weird with that, it sounds right to me :p
            It sounds like someone just made up the 'never comes outside because he is always sleeping' part.

Comment

Originally posted by TheOtter View Post
              It sounds like someone just made up the 'never comes outside because he is always sleeping' part.
              I think it's the author's justification for why he isn't walking around LazyTown in the show. I think it's a decent thought haha

Comment

Originally posted by megadjmatt25 View Post
                Jives never comes outside because he is always sleeping.
                Maybe we should ask Magnus Scheving if that idea is canon or headcannon; it makes sense now that I think about it...

Comment

Originally posted by DRB319 View Post
                  Maybe we should ask Magnus Scheving if that idea is canon or headcannon; it makes sense now that I think about it...
                  I think it's somewhere in between. It's kind of like implied canon. I think it's obvious that the characters that we follow in LazyTown aren't the only characters in the town. And I think that it's obvious that even though we don't follow his life, Jives still exists within that world. The excuse that we don't see him because he's sleeping all the time is just for fun, but the need for an excuse is mostly real.

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy View Post
                    I think it's obvious that the characters that we follow in LazyTown aren't the only characters in the town.
                    I would disagree with you there. There is no mention of any unseen characters in the town except for Stingy's father.

Comment

Originally posted by TheOtter View Post
                      I would disagree with you there. There is no mention of any unseen characters in the town except for Stingy's father.
                      Well like I said, it's an implication.

Comment

I know this is old, but, what the heck is "Latibær en LazyTown"?

Comment

Originally posted by Jonh Wayne III View Post
                          i've seen that myself and was wondering the same thing. have you found an answer? Instant Pot Ham and Beans Soup

Comment

Originally posted by Jonh Wayne III View Post
                            It was a fake thing someone brought up on wiki.

http://www.getlazy.net/forums/showth...ll=1#post67698
                            Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

4 years have passed and Google continues to show that.

Comment

Working...
                              X