Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LazyTown song dubbing in the Greek language?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LazyTown song dubbing in the Greek language?

From what I understand, the Greek dub for seasons 1 and 2 don't dub their songs besides the opening and Bing Bang.
    But a dub of "Twenty Times Time" exists:

I don't know if this is like a fandub or not. But does anyone know if there's like an alternate Greek dub that dubs the songs like this? Or were they just selective in what they dubbed due to costs and the like?

Re: Song Dubbing?

Welcome To Lazy Town + Bing Bang were dubbed because they both are always repeating in each episode. (which means they could use them again and again for each episode every time)
    Only "Twenty Times Time" song was in dubbed format from one of Greek DVD so, that brings that they were too busy or lazy to dub other songs.

I assume during the dubbing process they would be finishing their job early if they just omit dubbing part of the songs which obviously, I think they took that action. I don't know why but surprisingly, they have dubbed the episodes of S3-4 fully plus songs.

Comment

Originally posted by SollaMega View Post
      Only "Twenty Times Time" song was in dubbed format from one of Greek DVD so, that brings that they were too busy or lazy to dub other songs.
      Well, that clears everything up : ))) oooo btw, are there more dubbed songs in these Greek dvds?

Comment

Originally posted by Saint Nicky View Post
        are there more dubbed songs in these Greek dvds?
        I would also like to know this as well.

Comment

Originally posted by megadjmatt25 View Post
          I would also like to know this as well.
          They dubbed only 3 songs from 1 season ><
          Fully dubbing they have in 3-4 seasons

Comment

Originally posted by IraVesnina View Post
            They dubbed only 3 songs from 1 season ><
            Fully dubbing they have in 3-4 seasons
            Thanks for the info.

Comment

I did find this. I think it's from the last LT episode.

Comment

I'm not sure if the songs that were dubbed comes from one of the 10 DVDs that were released for Season 1, but I hope to find out really soon. There might be a possibility that the songs were on a promo CD that came along with one of the Greek LazyTown magazines, made in 2011.

Click image for larger version

Name:	CD-lzt-greek.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	925.2 KB
ID:	150604

Click image for larger version

Name:	Lazytown_9_promo_0.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	591.8 KB
ID:	150605
                Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Working...
                X