Does the LazyTown movie even EXIST?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does the LazyTown movie even EXIST?

I heard that there are no news about the LazyTown movie and there isn’t even discussions with Magnús Scheving about a LazyTown movie. There is not even mentions of the movie in the LazyTown Wiki (GetLazy’s LazyTown Wiki and LazyTown Wikia).

Is the movie just a hoax or what?

Re: Does the LazyTown movie even EXIST?

Originally posted by Jay Guzmán View Post
    I'll stick my neck out and say a movie will never happen.
    A show that on Friday will have produced no new content in 3 years will not "run before they can walk" and produce a movie.
    Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
    Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

We would all love to believe that it would happen, but I really doubt they would be secretly producing a movie without any promotion or trailers.

Comment

I heard that there are no news about the LazyTown movie and there isn’t even discussions with Magnús Scheving about a LazyTown movie. There is not even mentions of the movie in the LazyTown Wiki (GetLazy’s LazyTown Wiki and LazyTown Wikia).

The movie as we know it is a hoax, yes. I doubt that any real plans for a movie have been created other than 'oh, we won't rule it out.'

Comment

I'm pretty sure I saw an unofficial synopsis for this "movie" that said Big Bird from Sesame Street would have a cameo
          In other words, totally a hoax

Comment

Does the LazyTown movie even EXIST?

I think it would be nice, though. I wonder, if it was ever going to happen, what the plot would be. Maybe they'll make it somewhere "on location". Maybe they'll replace the puppets with real people! Who knows, who knows...

Comment

Well it doesnt yet, but maybe it will in the future. We may have to wait for a new Sportacus, Stephanie and wait until Robbie is better. Hopefully, everything would be done for either a new season or movie.

Comment

We can dream, right? As of right now there's 99.99% chance of it not happening.

Comment

My question is why didn't they take advantage of making the movie when they were all active in the years 2004 to 2007?

Comment

They probably didn't have any cool ideas. But I do have one for them.

Comment

Working...
                    X