Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone have full episodes of LazyTown Extra with the American voices on YouTube?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone have full episodes of LazyTown Extra with the American voices on YouTube?

I can find all LazyTown Extra episodes on YouTube but I could only find the British version. Has anyone even uploaded LTE episodes with American voices and does an American English dub even exist for LTE? I think there is a Latin American Spanish dub for LTE because Discovery Kids aired it and the Latin American Spanish dub of LTE must use the same voices as the Latin American Spanish dub of LazyTown which in turn, the voices for the Latin American Spanish dub are based on the original American English voices.

Re: Does anyone have full episodes of LazyTown Extra with the American voices on YouT

Originally posted by Jay Guzmán View Post
    I can find all LazyTown Extra episodes on YouTube but I could only find the British version. Has anyone even uploaded LTE episodes with American voices and does an American English dub even exist for LTE? I think there is a Latin American Spanish dub for LTE because Discovery Kids aired it and the Latin American Spanish dub of LTE must use the same voices as the Latin American Spanish dub of LazyTown which in turn, the voices for the Latin American Spanish dun is based on the original American English voices.
    ^ This. I have been curious myself. I know the American English version is called "Action Time" though...

Comment

Re: Does anyone have full episodes of LazyTown Extra with the American voices on YouT

Well, we have the Ukrainian version which voice overs the American version.

Comment

I always thought Extra was a UK exclusive, and thus the only version that existed included that awful British Ziggy voice.

Comment

Originally posted by Glitchtastic
          There are 2 LazyTown Action Time episodes on YT in US English

We don't know how the person got them though.

I have also uploaded them to my other channel.
          Pretty bizarre to see the mayor with hair. Thanks for the video links!

Comment

Working...
          X