Fan-Made GetLazy 3DS Theme

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fan-Made GetLazy 3DS Theme

Love the LazyTown theme. Would be nice to see a 3DS Game for LazyTown someday

Comment

Originally posted by megadjmatt25 View Post
      Love the LazyTown theme. Would be nice to see a 3DS Game for LazyTown someday
      That would be very fun if whoever buys DHX does decide to make a 3DS game. I would buy it!

And if I can't afford it there's always Freeshop, heh heh. ;)

Comment

Congrats! Great to hear that! Now I dread the day I accidentally uninstall Luma because I don’t have a flashcart ;-;

Comment

UPDATE 1: Since I have far too much spare time for this, I made another theme based on British Pixel, dedicated to the "two British users" that "ruined Gizmo Guy". You can download it here if you want.

On a side note, since I have gotten ahold of the "ctr_wavconverter32" application which lets you convert any wav file to a "bcwav" file that is readable by the 3DS. This means that it is now possible to get sound effects working on my themes. However, I cannot seem to get this working with my theme editor, Usagi. The sound effects just don't get added for some reason. In the .zip archive containing the British Pixel theme there are also two .bcwav files I was planning on using if any theme makers out there want to take it on.

Comment

Working...
          X