LazyTown Lazypooky Megamix Instrumental

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LazyTown Lazypooky Megamix Instrumental

Here i made instrumental version from The Lazypooky Megamix.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHJmYkpb-mM&t=293s

Re: LazyTown Lazypooky Megamix Instrumental

Originally posted by Glitchtastic
    Like I said in the comments of the video you uploaded, This is amazing and I hope LazyPooky sees it!
    Thank you it was hard to do it i hope too Lazypooky sees it

Comment

A challenging project, if not impossible. There are a few instrumentals that we don't have available that would be necessary, as well as a few transitions that would need to be made available by the producer or otherwise perfectly recreated. In some of the tracks I hear very faint vocals, so you might want to check on those.

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy View Post
        A challenging project, if not impossible. There are a few instrumentals that we don't have available that would be necessary, as well as a few transitions that would need to be made available by the producer or otherwise perfectly recreated. In some of the tracks I hear very faint vocals, so you might want to check on those.
        I know you can still hear in some parts faint vocals but i I can't remove vocals completely because i don't have better acapella, if i can get better acapella i can remove vocals completely. I use utagoe and audacity to make acapella.i have a question, Do you know any other software for making good acapella from the mp3 songs?

Comment

Originally posted by Never Say Never View Post
          I know you can still hear in some parts faint vocals but i I can't remove vocals completely because i don't have better acapella, if i can get better acapella i can remove vocals completely. I use utagoe and audacity to make acapella.i have a question, Do you know any other software for making good acapella from the mp3 songs?
          Why use acapellas? I thought you would have just recreated the arrangement of the mix using available instrumentals :p

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy View Post
            Why use acapellas? I thought you would have just recreated the arrangement of the mix using available instrumentals :p
            Yes on play time and some songs i recreated the arrangement of the mix and i use some cd instrumentals but on the others i used acapella to remove vocals

Comment

I already heard pieces of the mix as instrumental in other video uploads, before you uploaded the full instrumental megamix. You have done a great job. It's really difficult to make a complete new mix with only instrumentals so I understand that you needed to use a vocal remove application. Like I said, well done!
              Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

^^Praise from Caesar! ^^

Originally posted by Never Say Never View Post
                Here i made instrumental version from The Lazypooky Megamix.
                Blimey, that's like painting your own version of a Michelangelo, well done for having a go though :)
                Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
                Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Working...
                X