Log in to post
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 5 - Twenty Times Poster
    Never Say Never's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Czech Republic
    Posts
    22
    Local Date
    19th June 2019
    Local Time
    21:52

    LazyTown Lazypooky Megamix Instrumental

    Here i made instrumental version from The Lazypooky Megamix.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHJmYkpb-mM&t=293s

  2. #2
    Super Moderator MODERATOR
    Level 14 - Sportscandy
    Glitchtastic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    308
    Local Date
    19th June 2019
    Local Time
    22:52

    Re: LazyTown Lazypooky Megamix Instrumental

    Quote Originally Posted by Never Say Never View Post
    Here i made instrumental version from The Lazypooky Megamix.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHJmYkpb-mM&t=293s
    Like I said in the comments of the video you uploaded, This is amazing and I hope LazyPooky sees it!
    Da-ba-da-ba-da, da-ba-da-da, da-ba-da-da,
    Da-ba-da, da-ba-da-ba-da, da-ba-da
    Go Explore!

    Glitchtastic Games

  3. #3
    SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 5 - Twenty Times Poster
    Never Say Never's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Czech Republic
    Posts
    22
    Local Date
    19th June 2019
    Local Time
    21:52

    Re: LazyTown Lazypooky Megamix Instrumental

    Quote Originally Posted by Glitchtastic View Post
    Like I said in the comments of the video you uploaded, This is amazing and I hope LazyPooky sees it!
    Thank you it was hard to do it i hope too Lazypooky sees it

  4. #4
    The Prince ADMINISTRATOR
    Level 34 - Airship Controller
    Stingy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Consulting the Helix
    Posts
    4,968
    Local Date
    19th June 2019
    Local Time
    15:52

    Re: LazyTown Lazypooky Megamix Instrumental

    A challenging project, if not impossible. There are a few instrumentals that we don't have available that would be necessary, as well as a few transitions that would need to be made available by the producer or otherwise perfectly recreated. In some of the tracks I hear very faint vocals, so you might want to check on those.
    Like Toy Soliders

  5. #5
    SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 5 - Twenty Times Poster
    Never Say Never's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Czech Republic
    Posts
    22
    Local Date
    19th June 2019
    Local Time
    21:52

    Re: LazyTown Lazypooky Megamix Instrumental

    Quote Originally Posted by Stingy View Post
    A challenging project, if not impossible. There are a few instrumentals that we don't have available that would be necessary, as well as a few transitions that would need to be made available by the producer or otherwise perfectly recreated. In some of the tracks I hear very faint vocals, so you might want to check on those.
    I know you can still hear in some parts faint vocals but i I can't remove vocals completely because i don't have better acapella, if i can get better acapella i can remove vocals completely. I use utagoe and audacity to make acapella.i have a question, Do you know any other software for making good acapella from the mp3 songs?

  6. #6
    The Prince ADMINISTRATOR
    Level 34 - Airship Controller
    Stingy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Consulting the Helix
    Posts
    4,968
    Local Date
    19th June 2019
    Local Time
    15:52

    Re: LazyTown Lazypooky Megamix Instrumental

    Quote Originally Posted by Never Say Never View Post
    I know you can still hear in some parts faint vocals but i I can't remove vocals completely because i don't have better acapella, if i can get better acapella i can remove vocals completely. I use utagoe and audacity to make acapella.i have a question, Do you know any other software for making good acapella from the mp3 songs?
    Why use acapellas? I thought you would have just recreated the arrangement of the mix using available instrumentals
    Like Toy Soliders

  7. #7
    SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 5 - Twenty Times Poster
    Never Say Never's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Czech Republic
    Posts
    22
    Local Date
    19th June 2019
    Local Time
    21:52

    Re: LazyTown Lazypooky Megamix Instrumental

    Quote Originally Posted by Stingy View Post
    Why use acapellas? I thought you would have just recreated the arrangement of the mix using available instrumentals
    Yes on play time and some songs i recreated the arrangement of the mix and i use some cd instrumentals but on the others i used acapella to remove vocals

  8. #8
    Owner of GetLazy Forums
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Level 35 - Rockin' Poster
    LazyPooky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    5,714
    Local Date
    19th June 2019
    Local Time
    21:52

    Re: LazyTown Lazypooky Megamix Instrumental

    I already heard pieces of the mix as instrumental in other video uploads, before you uploaded the full instrumental megamix. You have done a great job. It's really difficult to make a complete new mix with only instrumentals so I understand that you needed to use a vocal remove application. Like I said, well done!

  9. #9
    Administrator ADMINISTRATOR
    Level 35 - Rockin' Poster
    Glanni's Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    The Chamber of Understanding
    Posts
    5,003
    Local Date
    19th June 2019
    Local Time
    22:52

    Re: LazyTown Lazypooky Megamix Instrumental

    ^^Praise from Caesar! ^^

    Quote Originally Posted by Never Say Never View Post
    Here i made instrumental version from The Lazypooky Megamix.
    Blimey, that's like painting your own version of a Michelangelo, well done for having a go though
    Getur einhver annar veriš Glanni ? žaš bara passar ekki
    Stefan Karl Stefansson, žaš er enginn eins og žś!

Similar Threads

  1. Lazytown's super full length MEGAMIX
    By LazyPooky in forum LazyTown Community Music
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 7th November 2016, 15:12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •