X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Chloe vs Julianna

Originally posted by Shakeitpiggy View Post
    A lot of JRM's songs sounded very (a little too) similar, especially in S1. Chloe got more variety. Btw, I wonder what JRM's singing voice sounds like now...
    Yeah A lot of JRM Song's were similar at the time. They got a slightly different style in Season 2. But the fact that Chloe got more variety drew my attention to her stuff more so then JRM. As for what her voice sounds like now? TheOtter pretty much described it pretty well

Comment

Both Chloe and Julianna were "amateur" singers in a sense, meaning that they were good singers, but not perfect singers. This was done intentionally to give the character and songs some humanity. But even though they're kind of on the same level, I'm kind of surprised to see so many people saying that they prefer Chloe's singing. I like Chloe, but I think that Julianna's singing performances was unquestionably better. Both of them had trouble hitting some notes and are autotuned to an extent, and while I'm sure they have different ranges, like I mentioned, their talent is mostly comparable. But I think that Julianna does a much better job at the performance part of the songs. You can really hear the smile in her voice, and she just overall does a better job at acting as Stephanie while singing. That's a detrimentally important ingredient for the songs, and I think Julianna's ability to do that is what sets her apart.

Comment

Here's an interesting one, would you rather hang out with Julianna for a day, or Chloe?

Comment

Here's an interesting one, would you rather hang out with Julianna for a day, or Chloe?
          Julianna. She and I are the same age so I think we would get along better and understand eachother better. There are 10 years between Chloe and I, and she is still growing up. Ask me again when Chloe gets a little older.

Comment

One is cooler, younger and skinnier than me.
            The other is cooler, younger and skinnier than me,
            so neither, haha.
            Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
            Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy View Post
              Julianna. She and I are the same age so I think we would get along better and understand eachother better. There are 10 years between Chloe and I, and she is still growing up. Ask me again when Chloe gets a little older.
              I'm smack bang in the middle of the two, born in '96. I'd definitely have more questions for Julianna - we all would. But Chloe seems more of a 'fun' person for want of a better word- she'd be more open to hanging out with fans.

Comment

Chloe. She's closer to my age, and hanging out with Julianna would probably be awkward since she's basically done her best to avoid the limelight for years. Not that I'd have anything in common with either of them, though, so both would probably be pretty awkward.

Comment

Originally posted by TheOtter View Post
                  Chloe. She's closer to my age, and hanging out with Julianna would probably be awkward since she's basically done her best to avoid the limelight for years. Not that I'd have anything in common with either of them, though, so both would probably be pretty awkward.
                  Hey are you from Melbourne or elsewhere in Australia?

Comment

Hey are you from Melbourne or elsewhere in Australia?
                    Elsewhere; specifically WA.

Comment

Working...
                    X