"Bean" from the Super Sproutlet Show.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Bean" from the Super Sproutlet Show.

Bean is such a weird concept Sprout came up with. It's like she could be Stephanie or Sportacus' sister, if you had to fit her into the plot. Any LT/Bean fanart out there? It seems like it could of been a thing back in the day.

Also, was her only interaction with LT when Magnus and Chloe were taking part in her show?

Re: "Bean" from the Super Sproutlet Show.

Sprout TV made their own Sprout's Super Sproutlet Show with Bean as health promotor. That started around the year 2012 if I'm correct, so between the S2 and S3 episodes of LazyTown. There was no direct connection between Bean and any of the LazyTown characters, at least not in that show. Sometimes she talks to Sportacus but that was not a real interactive conversation, because they used fragments of Sportacus recorded earlier. The only connection of Stephanie (Chloe) and Bean was that they both were a guest at the Sprout's Sunny Side Up Show, but not together.

I don't know what the meaning of Sprout was with the character Bean, maybe they just liked the LazyTown concept and tried to fit in with a Stephanie like character. They never said anything about Bean related to someone in LazyTown.
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

It would have been interesting to see her pop up in the LazyTown series though

Comment

Originally Bean was called Tiffany and was supposed to have been Stephanie's little sister.
        http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...ticle-1.947378
        "LazyTown" didn't find a new Stephanie at the audition, but they chose Catherine Missal, 12, of Somerset, N.J., to play a new character: Stephanie's little sister, Tiffany.

Comment

Originally posted by Kangap View Post
          Originally Bean was called Tiffany and was supposed to have been Stephanie's little sister.
          http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...ticle-1.947378
          "LazyTown" didn't find a new Stephanie at the audition, but they chose Catherine Missal, 12, of Somerset, N.J., to play a new character: Stephanie's little sister, Tiffany.
          I wonder if any of that is true; that they were going to have a little sister character.

Comment

Working...
          X