Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skoppa og Skríta Í Bío DVD

Skoppa og Skríta Í Bío

Content: Skoppa og Skríta Í Bío (Skoppa and Skritla The Movie)
    starring Hrefna Hallgrímsdóttir and Linda Ásgeirsdóttir.
    Special Features: None
    Runtime: 56 minutes
    Language: Icelandic
    Audio: AC3 48000Hz, 16bits, 6 channels
    Closed Captioning: None
    Subtitles: None
    Original Region: PAL 2
    Aspect Ratio: 16:9 widescreen, 1.78:1 fullframe
    Frame Size: 720x576
    Download Link: SKOPP_DVD.ISO (2.6 GB)

Re: Skoppa og Skríta Í Bío DVD

Originally posted by Cutiejea
    1. Was this the film that was on your tablet when you went to Iceland? (That Tumblr photo you shared?)
    2. What is it about? Me no speak Islenska
    This was the movie, but it wasn't on my tablet. It was on the inflight system.

It's about a day in the life of the whimsical beings Skoppa (Linda Ásgeirsdóttir) and Skrítla (Hrefna Hallgrímsdóttir). Even though it's in Icelandic and kind of bizarre, I don't think it really matters, because there's very little to understand. It's made for young, young children, so the concepts are very simple, and and the narrative it follows is very loose.

Comment

Thank you so much for this, no a fan of skoppa og skrita but this was a great watch

Comment

An English version of Skoppa and Skrítla The Movie was recently uploaded to YouTube by Hrefna Hallgríms. This is not an English dub, instead, the dialogue was double shot and recorded in English as well, so this is a second version of the movie created for English audiences.
        This post was also created here, on board with more visibility, but the DVD rip is still more appropriate on a privileged board.

Comment

Working...
        X