What's your favorite LazyTown song, and why? 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your favorite LazyTown song, and why? 2

Re: What's your favorite LazyTown song, and why?

My answer is probably in one of the many threads on this topic...

Impossible question.
    For the most part, it's indicative of my mood.
    Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
    Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

My favorite song is definitely Jól Eftir Jól from Jól í Latabæ. Catchy, but calm. Overall a very nicely done Pixel-themed Christmas song. I know it was remade in the show as Snow Give Me Snow, but that version to me is lacking something but I'm not sure what.

But if you wanna be specific and talk about just the show, Fun to be the Mayor. It's goofy, it's got a nice tune, and it really fits the overall plot of Double Trouble. I remember having to pause the episode when the song was over first time I watched it because I was laughing and trying to comprehend it all.

Comment

Season 1: Man on a Mission because of the style
        Season 2: Let's Go because of how it pumps you up
        Season 3: The World goes Round and Round because of the really cool style and Stingy's singing
        Season 4: Go Explore because of another unique style

Comment

Season 1: Man on a mission because I like how unique it is and I also love the dramatic sound of the song.
          Season 2: Story Time, I like the upbeat sound.
          Season 3: Recipe for energy because it's also a unique song and there isn't much other songs like this one.
          Season 4: Let's go to the moon/Dancing on the moon because the instrumental is pretty nice and its a simple song but at the same time a very good song.
          Glanni Glæpur í Latabæ: Lifi*ð er svo lètt.
          Áfram Latibær: Siggi sæti.
          Jól í Latabæ: Jolin koma.

Comment

Season 1: Good Stuff/ Because I like the instrumental, the singing and Stingy's harmonica solo
            Season 2: Playing On The Playground/Because I like the instrumental and Stephanie's singing
            Season 3: Recipe For Energy/Because it's an unique Season 3 song and I like the backing vocals
            Season 4: One More Time/Because it's an unique Season 4 song and I like the instrumental
            Áfram Latibær: Áfram Latibær/Because it's cheerful and unique in the first theater play
            Latador Hvert í Hoppandi: Rókk/Because the instrumental is very nice
            Glanni Glæpur í Latabæ: Enginn Latur í Latabæ/Because I like Matthias' singing and the instrumental
            Jól í Latabæ: Jólin bíða eftir þér/Because it's an unique Jól í Latabæ song together with Jól Eftir Jól and Jólin Jólin

Comment

You Are a Pirate, do I even need to give a motivation?

It's catchy, has an awesome melody, great rhymes and the music video is fun. It has a lot of enthusiasm so listening to it puts you in a good mood. Plus you just gotta love a song that tells you that you're a pirate! I love pirates!

"Yarr harr fiddle dee dee, being a pirate is alright with me, do what you want 'cause a pirate lives free, you are a pirate!" I mean if that isn't flawless then tell me what is.

As I've mentioned before, I haven't listened to all songs very much so I haven't decided on a favourite for every season, or from the plays for that matter. I will say I really like Jólin jólin from Jól í Latabæ though. The show version of it is good too.

Comment

Season 1: I Am A Prince, awesome harmonies, catchy
                Season 2: Let's Go, awesome vocals, catchy, narrowly beats 'The Greatest Genie'
                Season 3: The World Goes Round, awesome harmonies, layered sound, catchy, pretty hard choice
                Season 4: Let's Go To The Moon, awesome harmonies, awesome vocals, layered sound, catchy

Comment

It's hard for me to choose an absolute favorite, but some LazyTown songs I really like are The Mine Song, Gizmo Guy, Always A Way, Twenty Times Time, Bing Bang, Have You Never, Wake Up, No One's Lazy In LazyTown, Lazy Scouts, Good Stuff, We Will Be Friends, and The World Goes Round (which is actually called Round and Round). Season 1 is my favorite Season of LazyTown, which is why most of these songs are from Season 1. This is a pretty long list, but like I said, it's hard for me to choose an absolute favorite.

Comment

I really love Good to be Bad and Master of Disguise, but I Can Move has a special place in my heart.
                    They all just have a great tune, a great feel to them....
                    They're nostalgic!

Comment

Thats hard to choose

Comment

Season 1: I am a prince, good Stingy, good backing vocals, really dang nice instrumental.
                        Season 2: Lazy Rockets, many people don't seem to like that one but it's so catchy and I love the 12 bar blues thing. Also honorable mentions to clean up because it's also catchy and Stingy as well.
                        Season 3: Take it to the top, I have no idea why, it's just simple, nice, up beat, has a cool rhythm and instrumental, probably one of my favourite Stephanie songs.
                        Season 4: Ghost Stoppers, if the one above is one of my favourites then this is number one, I really like the drum rhythm, the techno melody in the background and the singing is also really catchy, I'm also a fan of ghosts and along with the spooky song this is like the only song to mention them.

Overall it has to be I am a prince though and I like the many other songs from season 1 more then say season 3 so it would have more from that.

Comment

Overall my fav is No One’s Lazy in LazyTown, especially the 2007 remix. It just really pumps you up and gets you up to move. It’s like the entire purpose of the TV show packed into one song. It’s also the basis for Sportacus music, which I love too. :sportacus:

Comment

BING BANG, You Are A Pirate, We Are Number One, The Mine Song, the Cook Book song

Comment

Oh God, for me it constantly changes over time but rn it's probably

season 1: Energy
                              season 2: let's go
                              season 3: the world goes round
                              season 4: Dancing on the moon

imo, season one by far has the best songs overall tho

Afram Latibaer: Ithrottaalfurrin
                              Glanni Glaepur i Latabae: Lifid er svo lett
                              Jol i Latabae: Jol Eftir Jol

Comment

Working...
                              X