Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which dubs kept the voices in Season 3/4?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which dubs kept the voices in Season 3/4?

I'm interested to know which dubs managed to keep most of the voices (mostly Stephanie for obvious reasons) and which change them out for various reasons. There's some that i know keep it and seem that i know change it. But which ones do? I'd like to know.

(I think Icelandic does for Stephanie , but I'm not 100 percent).

Re: Which dubs kept the voices in Season 3/4?

Russian dub kept all the voices, except Mayor. And yes, Ólöf has done voice for Stephanie in Seasons 3 and 4.

Comment

Swedish dub seems to keep most of the voices for season 3. Sportacus, Robbie, Ziggy and Stingy are DEFINITELY the same, the Mayor too. I THINK Stephanie is the same, but not 100% sure. Her voice sounds more out of place for Chloe than JRM, anyway, but it's still fun if she stuck around. Trixie is likely the same too, either that or they hired someone with a very similar voice. The only one I'm certain that they replaced is Pixel. Funnily enough, his new voice resembles Ronald Binion, while his old one was very close to Kobie Powell. And about Bessie … I don't think I've watched any scenes from season 3 with her, so no comment.

With the Icelandic dub, I have a hard time believing that they kept all the voices. In season 3, Icelandic Stephanie sounds like an adult, while she sounded like a child in season 1. Ziggy is also NOT voiced by Guðmundur in season 2 for some reason. Which Icelandic voice actors were also in GGIL, does anyone have confirmation of that?

Comment

The finnish dub kept all voices except Stephanie I believe. I have no idea who plays finnish Steph in s3-4, but in s1-2 she was played by Annituuli Kasurinen.

Comment

French kept all the voices

Comment

Miami Latino Portuguese kepts the same voices of the 1 and 2 Seasons.

Comment

German also kept all voices, down to the backing vocals and seperate voices for Pixel singing and talking.

Comment

Seems like most of the actors stayed, which is nice :) although obviously sometimes previous commitments dictate what you can and can't do.
                Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
                Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Working...
                X