LazyTown Season 4 CD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LazyTown Season 4 CD

Member Stingy has the instrumentals and acapellas of songs from season 4 and the plays, maybe he can give them to us?

Re: Season 4 Instrumentals

MrMeistroMan said he does.

Comment

It Will be great if he can give it to us

Comment

Wait who is this person?

Comment

So not season 4 instrumentals :(

Comment

The guy who worked on the LT Forever lyrics, or MisterStinge. Here's what Meistro said

Comment

Originally posted by xXx_LI_xXx View Post
              The guy who worked on the LT Forever lyrics, or MisterStinge.
              Hm... do you know how I can get in contact with him?

Comment

No, but there's always his YT channel.

Comment

Who did you expect? Stingy?

Seriously though. If this is true, that Stingy does have the instrumentals and CD versions but isn't allowed to share them for legal reasons, it feels like a natural solution would be for the LazyTown corporation to actually make a season 4 CD that is available for purchase (physical and/or digital). After LazyTown's recent upsurge in popularity it's reasonable to assume that it would sell quite well.

Also, were there some exceptions to the rule about not releasing instrumentals to the public? Because Glitchtastic has been posting some obscure instrumentals on his channel lately that were never released on CD that I know of (such as the Selma version of Always a Way) and I assumed he got them from GetLazy Radio.

Comment

Re: LazyTown Season 4 CD

Many, if not all, what is called obscure songs (incl the instrumentals) had GetLazy Forums as its origin. Some of the links are dead and we're aware of that, we are busy to restore them, or the files are sometimes hidden in other threads so it could be hard to find them.

Once we have the Season 4 CD we will upload it here. Unfortunately we don't have it yet, and if we did we could not share it here. The owner(s) of the legal rights of the songs understand quite well that the source would be Máni, and he would get in a LOT of trouble. He found out lately by uploading the stems for the WANO without asking permission.

Just be patient, it will come I can assure you.
                    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
                      The owner(s) of the legal rights of the songs understand quite well that the source would be Máni, and he would get in a LOT of trouble. He found out lately by uploading the stems for the WANO without asking permission.
                      Oops. I never realized that was something he wasn't allowed to do. I assumed he'd made sure it was fine beforehand, especially since the official LazyTown channel also made a We Are Number One instrumental video around the same time (albeit in a 1 hour long version).

But of course, legal matters can be quite complicated and I know little to nothing about it myself. Thanks for explaining. I don't care how long I have to wait, I was just worried the CD was never going to be released at all.

Comment

They agreed eventually, what else could they've done.

Member Stingy have to support me on this, otherwise I have to redraw my previous comment.
                        Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

I've never heard of anyone getting into trouble for making their own instrumental through editing.

And if they came from a foreign dub that would of course be a slip-up on the dubbers' part, but the instrumentals would nevertheless have been released through an official source since it's not fandubs we are talking about here (regardless of the quality). If the company discovered that an official dub had unintentionally released the instrumentals I don't think they would see a reason to suspect Máni since of course the instrumentals are shared with everyone who has the rights to dub the show.

Comment

Hey Stingy, come back! You have criticism I want you to read.

Comment

Mkay so there are a lot of rumors going around. Let me ground them.

As far as season 4 music goes, yes, I have copies. No, I can not share them at this time. They just plainly don't belong to me, so I can't do it. As far as I am aware, Turner currently has no plans to release the songs, but I still have a reasonable expectation for them to be officially released eventually. I really do believe that this music should be available to people, so if there ever comes a time where I think that intervention is appropriate, it will happen, but that time isn't now.

On a similar note, as far as Máni releasing WANO stems goes, he did get a slap on the wrist from Turner for doing that. From what I understand, he did speak to them before doing it, but I don't know if they just didn't really understand what he was asking or what, but yeah they weren't happy after the fact.

As far as The Lazy Dance goes, yes I have a copy, and no, I can not share it. I'm actually not sure if Turner legally owns the rights to that footage.. I would need to read the fine print of the selloff, which obviously I can't.. but I assume so. One way or the other, I have no intention of letting the episode be lost forever, but again, it isn't time yet to make it available.

Comment

Working...
                              X