X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm glad ya'll like them!

Originally posted by mizz_pink
    Could I use this one please?
    Of course you can! That's what they're there for. :)

And heee~ looking at the avatar post, it looks like a pet shop filled with lil' Robbies, Sportacuses and Stepahnies running around, waiting to be picked...
    After I read that, I looked back up and it was so funny. It's like they're all trying to get your attention. And of course, there's always a rebel one: the yawning Robbie, who I almost forgot about making until I saw the end of the game. :)

Comment

I just noticed, on the twisty Stephy ones, her jelly bracelets keep disappearing.

[img]http://img401.**********.us/img401/2134/sthetwistrepeat132x184itv1.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Ultra Magnus
        I just noticed, on the twisty Stephy ones, her jelly bracelets keep disappearing.

I remember when I saw that, I just assumed it was hidden behind her fist. But now that I really look at it, it looks a little strange. Maybe they had to do a few more takes and her bracelets were off?

Comment

Updated the posts above with Sportacus' Signature Move! You can see these below too:

Sportacus' Signature Move (and then some):

Full / Cropped / Repeating run test

The repeating run seems a little off.

Comment

Re: Get Up and Move Animated GIFs

Although the above animated GIFs aren't deleted, it will be a good idea to have a back up, just in case. Here are all the above animated GIFs along with the cartoon versions from Superhero Challenge:

get_up_and_move_and_superhero_challenge_gifs.rar [11.2 MB]
            https://mega.co.nz/#!hco2lTJC!Rob_DQ...InUIDwRes0TTVc
            Code:
            MD5 Checksum for extra verification:
            dee56c411becd6e05ecb3269015e2529 *get_up_and_move_and_superhero_challenge_gifs.rar

Comment

Re: Get Up and Move Animated GIFs

Cute gifs, Nindanjoe :3 I like the Robbie ones in particular :)

Comment

Working...
              X