Subreddit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Subreddit

So I've been pretty active on Reddit recently and I would like to create a subreddit for GetLazy, if there isn't already one, so we can discuss on Reddit. Maybe some of you have Reddit accounts, so you can use those. If not, you may create one. Anyway, opinions?

Re: Subreddit

I don't know what Reddit does or what you can do there with an account. I don't see the point of taking discussions overthere while you can discuss it here.
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Reddit is a lightweight social networking site with different "subreddits" which can be used for topics or communities.

Comment

I'm slightly familiar with reddit.. I know that there's a board for LazyTown, and that it's very dead. Not sure why LazyTown never caught hold on there. Nobody can stop you from making one, but I'm not sure how successful it would be.

Comment

LazyTown memes are common on r/dankmemes.

Comment

I do have a reddit account. Six people are currently in that subreddit. Only 812 have subscribed. It is sadly dead, although there's been four topics in a fortnight.

If you're still vying to create an alternate subreddit I'd love to see it.

Comment

Working...
            X