Stingy's house

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stingy's house

I want some screenshots of the inside and outside of Stingy's house. Thanks.

Re: Stingy's house

Hmm let's see... the inside of Stingy's bathroom was shown in Happy Brush Day.. and then his room was seen starting in season 3. The Greatest Gift has some shots, The Holiday Spirit has some too. I feel like there are a couple more scenes, but I can't remember exactly. So those episodes are where you'll want to start.

Comment

Purple Panther part 1!

Comment

Will this help this is a outside screenshot of Stingy's house

- - - Updated - - -

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_1654.PNG Views:	1 Size:	172.4 KB ID:	149918

- - - Updated - - -

Click image for larger versionName:	IMG_1824.JPGViews:	1Size:	136.5 KBID:	149919 here's another one

Comment

How about upclose of Stingy's House

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_1944.JPG Views:	1 Size:	42.2 KB ID:	149920

Comment

I wonder what the point is of those three bent bars in front of the door.

Comment

Originally posted by Glanni Glæpur View Post
              I wonder what the point is of those three bent bars in front of the door.
              Pillars. Lots of wealthy houses have them at the front. Looks more extravagant.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazy4Ever View Post
                Pillars. Lots of wealthy houses have them at the front. Looks more extravagant.
                Eh, Kinda makes sense I suppose.

Comment

Working...
                X