Alternative version of Welcome To LazyTown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alternative version of Welcome To LazyTown

I downloaded this clip about 3 years ago and I never noticed the different version of Welcome To LazyTown.

The clip also contains video fragments without the effect-sounds. If you look at the last part with Robbie, with the carrot flying through the air, without the soundeffect you see now clearly that the carrot was already attached to the bord. So funny. Great acting of this man

[ATTACH]n184473[/ATTACH]

(video URL updated)
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

LazyTown Curiosities

Originally posted by pooky
    I downloaded this clip about 3 years ago and I never noticed the different version of Welcome To LazyTown.
    The clip also contains video fragments without the effect-sounds.
    Very interesting. Must be a fairly old clip.. I'd date it at 2004. I assume this was put together as a demo for something, using a demo version of Welcome to LazyTown, and using incomplete footage. Really shows how much underscoring and sound effects matter even though they largely go unnoticed. Anyway, I've already begun asking questions so if I find anything out I'll post it here.

Thanks for the reup pooky. A unique find indeed.

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

The version of Welcome to LazyTown in that video has demo lyrics that were tried out before the release version, but was changed because LazyTown Ent. didn't like it. Unsurprisingly, this track was never intended to be heard outside the company, so I must thank whomever leaked it and thank pooky for re-leaking it :)

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Great!
        Too bad it's a mono version.. but that can be fixed
        Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Re: Alternative version of Welcome To LazyTown

Finally I got rid of the terrible video codec although I needed 3 types of editing software. Somehow the quality is improved, but still mono sound, I can't fix that :icon_cry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zimJAlL4EkA

The video was made November 16, 2004 at 17:47:14 and that can be correct because the Christmas episode is involved in the video and audio, but like said before, the Welcome To LazyTown song was a demo version and probably made in 2003.

Download:
          http://www.getlazy.net/filez

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
            Finally I got rid of the terrible video codec although I needed 3 types of editing software. Somehow the quality is improved, but still mono sound, I can't fix that :icon_cry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zimJAlL4EkA

The video was made November 16, 2004 at 17:47:14 and that can be correct because the Christmas episode is involved in the video and audio, but like said before, the Welcome To LazyTown song was a demo version and probably made in 2003.

Download:
            http://www.getlazy.net/filez
            Thanks Pooky :)

Could you possibly upload the original untouched MOV file? I'd like to mess around with it a bit myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Catbooks View Post
              Could you possibly upload the original untouched MOV file? I'd like to mess around with it a bit myself.
              Now in the same download folder (see previous post).

Originally posted by Glitchtastic
              Isn't it the same as this version.
              [video]
              What I did there was mixing the mono file of the alternative version of Welcome To LazyTown with the stereo instrumental version. And I added a HD video to it. So it's completely messed up :p

Comment

Thanks for the download file

Comment

Alternative version of Welcome To LazyTown

This alternate version of the theme has always intrigued me. You can hear the difference in all the lyrics...different emphasis on certain words and such. Thanks for the info on it.

Comment

Do you have a WMV/MP4 file of this?
                    MY ACTION MOVIE REVIEW BLOG | MY SPORTACUS FAN-SITE

Comment

Originally posted by possessor of mine View Post
                      Do you have a WMV/MP4 file of this?
                      Updated the first post with a link to the video

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post

Updated the first post with a link to the video
                        Thank you so much Pooky!! Browsing for pointless rare Lazytown crap is something I couldn't do without your help.

--update--

So, I downloaded it but I was confused.. what is the context in this "promo" or music video?
                        MY ACTION MOVIE REVIEW BLOG | MY SPORTACUS FAN-SITE

Comment

Working...
                        X