Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Backstage vanity fair photoshoot Sportacus, Stephanie and puppets (explained)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Backstage vanity fair photoshoot Sportacus, Stephanie and puppets (explained)

Can you throw me a way-higher-quality picture of the LazyTown main characters (Trixie, Stingy, Ziggy, Pixel, Sportacus, Stephanie) backstage during production of Season 2? I think it looks like this:

Click image for larger version

Name:	4gimp.png
Views:	1
Size:	632.2 KB
ID:	153163

It's a JPEG, but I need a high quality PNG. I just discovered it in some LazyTown Rule 34 picture and the original is SO hard to find. If you got the picture handy, just send to me. Thanks. ;)

--Dilly.

- - - Updated - - -

Waiting for an answer. :)

Backstage photoshoot Sportacus, Stephanie and puppets

Where did you find it?

Comment

Well, can you find the PNG file for me? I hope Stingy has that handy. :)

Comment

Hi, this is the highest quality copy of that image that I have. I've never seen a better one.

Name:	000103.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	247.1 KB
ID:	149810

Comment

inb4 it's Julianna or not
          Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz View Post
            Nope. She is not

Comment

Originally posted by Dilly Mackey View Post
              Can you throw me a way-higher-quality picture of the LazyTown main characters (Trixie, Stingy, Ziggy, Pixel, Sportacus, Stephanie) backstage during production of Season 2?
              It's a JPEG, but I need a high quality PNG. I just discovered it in some LazyTown Rule 34 picture and the original is SO hard to find. If you got the picture handy, just send to me. Thanks. ;)

--Dilly.

- - - Updated - - -

Waiting for an answer. :)
              Hi Dilly, we discussed this picture back in 2013. I believe that was the first time this picture was shown to the world.
              There are two versions of it and the one you can find here has the best quality.

http://www.getlazy.net/forums/showth...ll=1#post76592

Originally posted by Buzz View Post
              lol still doubts?
              Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Re: Backstage photoshoot Sportacus, Stephanie and puppets

Oh yeah, I remember that photo.
                Never looked right to me, the light on her face, the flatness of her arm, and also, are the puppets stiff enough to be posed like that? hmmm.
                Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
                Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Hmmmmmmmmm...

Comment

Originally posted by Dilly Mackey View Post
                    Hmmmmmmmmm...

Name:	30vd7rn.gif
Size:	2.08 MB
ID:	149812
                    Damn flies ;)
                    Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
                    Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

I don't think it's Sportacus or Julianna.
                      Looks like doubles.Something not right with their faces.

Comment

idk who are the doubles.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutiejea
                          When I and a few others first saw that photo, we called it 'Edgy LazyTown' and that it would make a great cover for a Twenty One Pilots album.
                          Oh my Gawd yes
                          They look like gangstas. This has always been one of my favorite backstage pictures~

Comment

They feel so good to be gangstas.

Comment

I spoke to Kjartan the other day. He was hired in 2011 to do some photography for the LazyTown brand, and it was early that year he was asked for this project. It was a few days shoot, where they did shots of Maggi and the puppets that were later on photoshopped in to the LazyTown graphics. Nothing wrong with that, just promotional stuff.

In one of the preproduction meetings he came up with the idea to shoot the gang together like it’s a behind the scenes shot, like a vanity fair photoshoot. The creative team really liked the idea, but Maggi argued that these characters shouldn’t exist outside Lazytown, but gave in since it was only to be used as an inside promotional thing.

When they shot this, each of the characters were shot individually. They needed the puppeteers to be around the puppets to get the right pose (around 2-3 puppeteers per subject). Then all was photoshopped together and little parts were corrected.

Since Stephanie hadn’t been casted yet for the next season (season three) they had a stand in girl.

So that's the story behind it. Of course I asked for the photos and a HQ of this one but he did not respond to that. I bet it has something to do with legal rights.
                              If I have more info I will share it here with you.

Name:	behind_gangsta1.jpg
Size:	375.9 KB
ID:	149836 Click image for larger version

Name:	behind_gangsta2.jpg
Size:	460.9 KB
ID:	149837
                              Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Working...
                              X