LazyTown Screen Test (2002)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LazyTown Screen Test (2002)

Oh my. I think in this version instead of training a robotic dog, Robbie unleashes the Skeksis.

Comment

It's long ago and now Sportacus is blue and not yellow. Where I must say the blue dress what Sportacus carries in the TV, the superhero is best of the costumes. It is at least my opinion. :Sportacus:

Comment

Originally posted by Sportastephanie View Post
        It's long ago and now Sportacus is blue and not yellow. Where I must say the blue dress what Sportacus carries in the TV, the superhero is best of the costumes. It is at least my opinion. :Sportacus:
        I think so too, but I don't mind this early design either.

Comment

Originally posted by Shakeitpiggy View Post
          Stephanie as a puppet... there's a series of videos on youtube that theorises that Stephanie is being turned into a puppet on the show...
          I think I know the ones you mean O.O

Also why is Solla throwing herself off a building? It seems like Ithro didn't even need to save her either; she's just chillin' on the ground

Comment

Saw it. Amazing!

Comment

Originally posted by Glitchtastic
              So I upload this video to my channel but with audio from the episode Rottenbeard with the title LazyTown: Screen Test 2002 English and it gets more than triple the views of the original!
              Some of that works pretty well. It's a real shame that the reupload gets more attention than the original.

Comment

Yeah. I did link to this post in the description so it's there for people to find. I didn't make it to get more views than the original, I did it just for fun. I only expected 200-600 views on it. The video is currently my 5th most viewed video. Totally Unexpected
                Does it have claimed content?

Comment

Yes. Audio content 0:35 - 1:44 from DHX Media
                  Hmmm yeah that's probably why. Since it is claimed it will get more visibility.

Comment

Why's that?
                    Not sure exactly but from my observations DHX's content is more favored in YouTube's algorithms.

Comment

Working...
                    X