LazyTown Screen Test (2002)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LazyTown Screen Test (2002)

Filmed in early 2002, this never before seen and unfinalized footage of an early LazyTown features Sportacus viewing the town from his airship, then jumping down to save Solla Stirða (Stephanie) who is in trouble, and later joined by Maggi Mjói (Jives). The footage displays imagery and themes that went on to be further developed for the television series, and is another great piece of the LazyTown puzzle that we are all so desperately trying to complete.

The footage uses music from Short Round's Theme by John Williams as test audio, and does not come with any additional voiceover or sound effects.

Re: LazyTown Screen Test (2002)

The sound really bothers me and than it's also muted halfway. It's time to make a better piece :)
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
      The sound really bothers me and than it's also muted halfway. It's time to make a better piece :)
      Haha yeah. I thought about replacing it with some actual LazyTown music, but better to leave it in its original state for historical reasons.

Comment

Wow! it pays to know people who know the right people ;)
        Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
        Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

this is like brilliant thank you for sharing this legendary historical milestone in the history of the greatest show on earth, i should defo try and dub it lul

Comment

HOW DID YOU FIND THIS?

Comment

Originally posted by Cutiejea
              Literally the first thing in my head when it was ithro and Puppet!Solla: (WIP)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7358[/ATTACH]
              You know Stefan would murder you for this, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Patchi View Post
                You know Stefan would murder you for this, right?
                "La La Lame" ~ Stefan Steffanson

Comment

nice find Stingy but only one word came in my mind while watching this...creepy...simply creepy...everything
                  Gallery

Comment

Nice found from archive files...

Comment

Good find man. Love seeing this stuff

Comment

Originally posted by ItsBeboy View Post
                        "La La Lame" ~ Stefan Steffanson
                        Oh and one thing else along the lines of

Apparently La La Land won a BAFTA award. More like a Barfta award.

Comment

I have a feeling if this was the finalized version of LazyTown it would have been one of those weird shows that were shown on TV but that I could never bring myself to like, so it's good that they kept developing it. Especially the CGI got way better. The music is really out of place, yes, but that also made it a bit funny. It was also cool to see the Wit Puppets in action, especially Stephanie since … well, the final version of her obviously isn't a puppet. I really wonder who would have ended up voicing her and who did her puppeteering. I think the part at the end might be Sportacus trying to teach her some gymnastics or dance moves.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutiejea
                            Imagine the shipping that would occur! The Glannithro ship would have been really weird (or perhaps non existent).
                            Oh god, I'm just picturing people shipping human/elf Sportacus with that small puppet Robbie used in Secret Agent Zero. Nope, probably wouldn't have been a thing! A show with an all-puppet cast except for one human actor is even weirder than a show with an all-puppet cast except for three human actors (in the roles that are the most important to the plot).

Comment

Stephanie as a puppet... there's a series of videos on youtube that theorises that Stephanie is being turned into a puppet on the show...

Comment

Working...
                              X