Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stephanie Teaches The Bing Bang in german language (Different Video)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stephanie Teaches The Bing Bang in german language (Different Video)

Was watching video on Youtube and at the end of the video this came up. It's different from the Nick Jr video. Julianna well Stephanie explains how to do the Bing Bang dance. At the end there is some kids with her. If you dont get what I mean watch it here

Julianna Explains The Bing Bang Dance (German Dubbed)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kR19Zd8MFQA

Maybe there is an English one somewhere

Have fun watching and learning he he

---------

Download:

Lazytown - Julianna explains the BingBang dance (German).flv 32.8 MB
    https://mega.co.nz/#!UMBiEaJT!XOGDSU...khErXcYZSSnhc4

i love it

Comment

I love the video where stephanie is with a bunch of real kids in the actual LazyTown and she is like "WE ARE STRECHING!"

Comment

Originally posted by ooozmin
        I love the video where stephanie is with a bunch of real kids in the actual LazyTown and she is like "WE ARE STRECHING!"
        I was looking for that the other month but never found it

Comment

Very interesting. Could this be the dancing video Magnús refers to in that one interview?

Comment

Originally posted by nindanjoe
            Very interesting. Could this be the dancing video Magnús refers to in that one interview?
            Which interview?

Comment

The Magnús and Julianna interview for Iceland Today from 2004, I believe. He mentions a dancing video with Stephanie and a sports one with Sportacus.

Comment

That's a great find, I've never seen it before. We should look for an English version :)
                sigpic

Comment

The Magnús and Julianna interview for Iceland Today from 2004, I believe. He mentions a dancing video with Stephanie and a sports one with Sportacus.
                  But this video is in 2005

Comment

Originally posted by SportaEdgar
                    It was? Do you have the original video? I've been looking for it.

When did LazyTown premiere in the US? That's the year that interview took place.

Comment

It was? Do you have the original video? I've been looking for it.

When did LazyTown premiere in the US? That's the year that interview took place.
                      i dont have the Video, Lazytown's Premiere was in August 16 2004

Comment

Thanks for telling me! That interview seems to suggest that it was in 2004.

Comment

Thanks for telling me! That interview seems to suggest that it was in 2004.
                          No prob, i love your Stephanie Gifs

Comment

Nice find. It's pretty easy to figure out what she's saying... If you know the lyrics =P

Comment

Originally posted by TarpLT
                              Nice find. It's pretty easy to figure out what she's saying... If you know the lyrics =P
                              ''toin toin ap and ap isssgurso mefo andsadenjenda''

Comment

Working...
                              X