Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LazyTown Voice Impression Competitions Anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lazy Town Voice Impression Competitions Anyone?

Miracle does her best work as the voice of Stephanie, give her the support.

Comment

Originally posted by fanderson View Post
      Do you have a link to her youtube or anything?

Comment

Miracle Urquia?
        Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
        Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Originally posted by Glanni's Girl View Post
          Miracle Urquia?
          Whaaaaaaaaaaat? Her? What

Comment

Originally posted by Glanni's Girl View Post
            Miracle Urquia?
            I think this is her https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt0...RS0oYVg/videos

Comment

She does voice impressions of Stephanie? I can't find any on her YouTube channel.

Comment

Here is a video with voice impressions of the characters, made around Christmas. Except for Matt, they all have Spanish as their first language so they have a little accent in ther voice. That's okay, so had Magnus ;)
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L--M4Dcwm00

Voices: Sportacus (Luishiz), Stephanie (Miracle Urquia), Pixel (Fanderson), Trixie (Katya), Milford/Robbie/Stingy/Ziggy (DJMatt).
                Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
                  Here is a video with voice impressions of the characters, made around Christmas. Except for Matt, they all have Spanish as their first language so they have a little accent in ther voice. That's okay, so had Magnus ;)

Voices: Sportacus (Luishiz), Stephanie (Miracle Urquia), Pixel (Fanderson), Trixie (Katya), Milford/Robbie/Stingy/Ziggy (DJMatt).
                  Ah Yes This was interesting and fun to work on. Everyone did great on this. My favorite VA was Luishiz

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post

Wow! That's actually very similar to the idea I had. Hmmm....

Comment

Looks like Robbie Rotten is the first up. I think the monologue should be Robbie scheming / talking to himself.

Comment

Indeed Looks like Robbie is in First Place. Is there gonna be a set dialogue we need to read from or can we use our own?

Sorry for the double post that was by accident

Comment

>OP is HereFromTheMemes.

same question.

Comment

So yesterday I considered using Rottenbeard's voice along w/ a Styx song. The in-episode bits weren't working so I attempted voicing the lyrics myself (Me doing Robbie doing a pirate). The result was so horrifically bad that I gave up on the idea. Now it's great fun to laugh at all this.

Comment

Originally posted by UnLearnEd View Post
                              So yesterday I considered using Rottenbeard's voice along w/ a Styx song. The in-episode bits weren't working so I attempted voicing the lyrics myself (Me doing Robbie doing a pirate). The result was so horrifically bad that I gave up on the idea. Now it's great fun to laugh at all this.
                              Haha it's probably better that you gave up on it, but I don't necessarily think it's as bad as you do.

Comment

I tried to do an impression of UK Stingy. Just not cut out for it...Well it was worth a try.

Comment

Working...
                                X