Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: You Are A Pirate special version

Originally posted by Stingy View Post
    Yes, I made that video too. The process of making the video for Go Step Go and the video for LazyTown Forever were very similar, so if you compare the two, you can definitely see a stark difference in professionalism and quality. Maybe I'll redo that one someday as well, because now it's way below my standards.
    Now that you say it, they are edited in a somewhat similar way (in how both videos use clips that are relevant to the lyrics) but yeah, the Go Step Go video is a lot older of course. I thought the way the clips were paced was very good so that was why I wondered if it was official, not to mention that clip with Sportacus and the end card. The only thing that bugged me was how the season 1 clips are kind of warped while the season 2 clips aren't, I assume that had to do with the quality of the video files you had access to. I love Go Step Go, so I'd definitely look forward to watching it if you ever did a remake!!

Comment

There was an official video release of the Go Step Go song, with clips of the series, uploaded on the official YouTube channel. Also made by Huni.
      It's gone now but we have a re-upload here:
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYg4eSZUuNI
      Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
        There was an official video release of the Go Step Go song, with clips of the series, uploaded on the official YouTube channel. Also made by Huni.
        It's gone now but we have a re-upload here:
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYg4eSZUuNI
        Yeah, that one I have seen before, but I sort of assumed it was fanmade since it's not the whole song. I guess that explains why the instrumental that was available before GetLazy Radio played the full one is shorter too. Thank you very much for being so helpful!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rotten Robot Hound View Post
          ..Thank you very much for being so helpful!!
          That is why we're here for!
          Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Working...
          X