Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would there ever be a "next" for Lazytown?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would there ever be a "next" for Lazytown?

Sure, Magnus might not be the head of the show, but would there ever be a next for the show? Like a fan made season 5 put on YouTube or a recreation of the plays in animated or IRL form? Those would probs be awesome.

Seems like in recent years, Lazytown creators have really been with the community, Like Stefan, Mani and others. So there would possibly be some potential for the show to carry on?

There was also that movie idea, but it seems like it wouldn't really fit in with the Lazytown we of course know now.

So who knows? We may get something in the future.

Re: Would there ever be a "next" for Lazytown?

They put set pieces and puppets in a museum behind glass. What now? Someone breaks into museum, steals puppets and performs their own Season 5 on YouTube? Or what is more likely, Stingy eventually buys them out and moves all the stuff into his house.

Comment

I remember somebody a long time ago on this forum buying up all the Hannah Montana merchandise from Walmart. He then gave it to himself for presents on Christmas. How sad!

Anyways, I was thinking more along the lines of putting on Punch & Judy style shows w/ the puppets and charging admission. Because wouldn't that be a fitting ending?

Comment

Originally posted by UnLearnEd View Post
        I remember somebody a long time ago on this forum buying up all the Hannah Montana merchandise from Walmart. He then gave it to himself for presents on Christmas. How sad!
        That was sad just reading that

Comment

Season 5...

Comment

I really want to see something like this

Comment

Working...
            X