• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lazytown song covers

OAT RINGS, GET IT SOME JUNK FOOD, NO ONE'S COCOA PUFFS IN JIVES TOWN

Comment

Re: Lazytown song covers

I made a cover of We Will Be Friends intending to add the music to it, but I lost all my software that I would usually use to do that, but I liked it enough that I am just keeping it as an acapella.

P.S. I say "start" at the beginning because I was going to edit in the music and was telling myself where to start the music to sync with my vocals. Since I don't have the ability to edit and put the music in that part is in there too hahaha!

Comment

Thanks to @Pickelhaube808 , I now have a version of my cover of We Will Be Friends with music. Hope you all enjoy! And thank you to Pickel for putting the music to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazy4Ever View Post
          Thanks to @Pickelhaube808 , I now have a version of my cover of We Will Be Friends with music. Hope you all enjoy! And thank you to Pickel for putting the music to it.
          you're welcome :)

Comment

I'm a_pair_of_socks1425 and it's mine!

So I've found an instrumental for the Mine Song (with SFX) and so I decided to make a cover, hope you like it!

Link here:
            https://mega.nz/fm/bSBXhYqD

Comment

This more a cover than a remix.

Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

LazyTown - The Mine Song (FL Studio Remake)

Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
                  LazyTown - The Mine Song (FL Studio Remake)
                  I need that FLP...

Comment

Well, I want to do a cover of some of the songs on my clarinet for each character, and right now I want to do some Stingy songs. However, I don't have any sheet music. If anyone has any, can you please post it on here so I can play it? I can transpose piano/flute/other c instruments!

Comment

Working...
                    X